Welcome!

Search results

1. P

[Recovery] Characters deleted/dissapeared from list.

So... f it. ;x I had diamonds and few pokes but it's good that I still have 18k on MC xD" Wanted to ask about it to be sure. Then.. I'm happy my characters went to cyber heaven to make server better in someways xDD
  2. P

[Recovery] Characters deleted/dissapeared from list.

I logged last time on Jul 21 2014, 19:39:35 BST and this was when I done Elemental quest and took a break for school becuase I had too much to do back then. Now I'm back adn... I see only my main character "Piotreff" on list. I remember having some itemson some of the noob characters because I...
  3. P

Wild Pokemons and Safari bug.

First the bug with wild pokemons isn't about that they don't have any cooldown, it's about them getting wrong information about that if the trainer has his poke out or not. I recorded it today and here you are, a video evidence showing what's going on...
  4. P

Apply to be a tester!

Name:Piotreff World:Pearl Level:92
  5. P

Bugged trade with new Characters

Okay. I will check that. I didn't have a full bag, just new clean character. Edit: Thanks! It worked!
  6. P

Yes. I checked every icon in mods too.
  7. P

I traded 5k with my noob character. It dissapeared and isn't showing in backpack of my low lvl character or in mods. But when i go to shop it says that i have money on me. Please help me with this. The trade was around 22:15 Poland time between Piotreff and Engineer Thomas.
  8. P

Testing Room

Very nice idea. It would help a lot. Even just to learn the sequence of skills to do best damage :D
  9. P

Mapka Respa

Najlepiej niech czesc respow pozostanie niewiadoma ;D masz juz 2 pelne mapy i ciesz sie z tego ;3
  10. P

Bugged deposit

Refresh. I came back after 3 months. I have new PC so i needed to download latest client and okay. I logged on my main character "Piotreff" and opened the depot without problem, but on second try client just crashes ;/ So i dont know what's going on but i just want to play! C'mon. Someone need...
  11. P

Bugged deposit

Updated to the newest. Still the same. ;/
  12. P

Bugged deposit

I had some break from PA because i had to study a lot and when I came back everything was looking good. But when I tried to open PC to check what I had before my client just crashed. And about 10 times later too. I don't know why it's like that, because on my noob character everything is good...
  13. P

Say this thread to favorites.

I wanted to say "I like trains" too but i thought no one will like it.. I'm so stupid. >.<"
  14. P

Make spam here

fwafwfasafwasadaw
  15. P

Make spam here

sfwfeawfawwa
  16. P

Make spam here

dasdawdsa
  17. P

Make spam here

I love loli <3
  18. P

Make spam here

Loli <3
  19. P

Say this thread to favorites.

Food: Hmm.. I will eat everything that i like but the most.. i like meat xD" Music: Everything except discopolo,pop, justin b****r. ;3 Color: Red. Pet: Cat. <3 What i like to do: Sleep, eat, play computer games, hugs, chat with friends (but i don't have many ;_;) and.. sleep. xD
  20. P

Help for new players [free pokemon][Pearl]

Yeah. We play together when we have free time in our practice lessons. O.o" You can check our account's even.
Back