Welcome!

Search results

1. S

frezee client

hi, good afternoon, a while ago I tried to enter PA, I was on cloned island and every time I went down the stairs of the raichu it froze, I had nothing else to do than remove the game. Could you help me move my char a bit, maybe it's because of the stairs or what do I know: c SOUL MADE PLATINUM
  2. S

Sad time

Soul made - Platinum like when you do the most damage and take the worst #sad
  3. S

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

hi, A few days ago I checked my pokemon, and I did not find my C crobat 130 w. possion gass and tornado, I dont remember if it was M or F (estaba en la bag del olvido). I don't know if it was lost when they took away my house in Malie. WORLD: PLATINUM NAME: SOUL MADE / SOUL ICY have a...
  4. S

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

PLATINUM SOUL ICY / SOUL MADE hello, today i checked my bag with my pokemons, and i didnt see some. (BAG IN THE FLOOR) Lilligant 130 with grass wisthle and proud kecleon 130 held: assault best jelicent 130f with water pulse and shadown storm felarigard lvl ??? freshly caught (before event)...
  5. S

Duplicates

01:29 [Thu Jun 18 07: 26:20 2020] Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "ER-5882@playerItems" to avoid punishment. character Soul icy world platinum
  6. S

[Support] Teleport house

Hi, i need help teleport its bug, i cant do teleport on my house. I use the teleport but it does not move me :c 20:47 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Royal Avenue #1265'. Soul made owns this house. Position: {x = 4276, y = 1713, z = 7}. soul made Platinum
  7. S

[Support] NPC Lima

I have a problem with the Lima´s mission, it says that it gives me 3 minutes to kill the pokemon, but it only gives me 10 seconds, I do not know if it's okay by my level or it's a kind of error. xd? 20:25 Lima: You have 3 minutes to defeat the Totem Pokemon, good luck! Soul made Platinum
  8. S

[Recovery] Lost Rewards

I lost all the progress of the event, all the rewards (exept new poke). I have all the missions done. I made the event with my second character (Soulcito), and throw all the rewards on the floor of a house in lavernder that I bought to pick them up with my main character (Soul Made), and today I...
  9. S

Bug house

I lost all the progress of the event, all the rewards (exept new poke). I made the event with my second character (Soulcito), and throw all the rewards on the floor of a house in lavernder that I bought to pick them up with my main character (Soul Made), and today I enter and there is nothing...
  10. S

Lost Blissey

thx $:
  11. S

hacked :S

day Sunday between Pa and had all my Pokemon, after being about 30 min, disconnect passed me 3hr and return to connect (from my personal computer) and did not have my Pokemon (tm Gallade 86: 31 - C. electrode 124tm: 25 - C. arcanine tm 112: 33 & 42 - meganiun tm 116: 19 & 20 - Lapras 124 tm 33 &...
Back