Welcome!

Search results

1. T

Spawn Block

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. T

Jorden [LT] Diamond

So Hi Everyone Returning to PA was really hard but i making it fine so far...without the Tons of cash...have people who support me. so First ill get Golem as i always do... Some First Pictures of My Team: Have a Gastly 30+ in daycare/magikarp 48 here Gravler 47: Gravler 48: Level 50: My...
  3. T

NBB Guild - Retrie to Remake?

First of all hi everyone...hell yea i back to play...hope to stay for long time! second i gotta to remmber but i cant what is NBB Stands for? and i want to remake it whos with me?!
  4. T

A Music Idea?

the Idea is That there well be a music in the client...now i know i wasnt here long time u guys probably tryed but i got really nice idea...that u do music in spawn places that way in town well be a peaceful music town like in GBA the nice song of palet and in battle spawn areas well be the GBA...
  5. T

Hi All! IM Back - Jorden - Pre-Pre-Beta

So wasup Everyone!!! Seen so much changes lately..not use to it...left right after offical came out..i couldnt get the diamonds..was 100HD at the time hehe now its like bilions...so well see...but good to be back..waiting for johto update!
  6. T

old gang?

just a question if anyone of the old old gang of the Pre-Pre-Beta of PA still plays? i just wonder... im Jorden from long time ago..Thor/Blez/Striker Beckham...if any of u here let me know..:)
  7. T

Alot Questions And Unknown Things To Ask...

Hello im New Here. i want to ask if this is pokemon online.com.br becuse if it is i have noting to do here but i see beta stuff so i really really wonder... and if this is pl or i can get pacc becuse i from israel... and such as...what is the full site for making account.../downloading client...
Back