Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Boris`s Shop

Sell Meganium With Tm Frenzy Plant And Petal Blizard Sell Cloned Kingler With Tm Hydropump And Water Pulse Sell Mr.Mime With Shadow Storm And Thunder Sell Dragonite With Tm Water Pulse
  2. B

Ban Again Look Shit

six guy comes talking to me in English I do not understand anything that you guys speak my name on facebook is antonio souza up soon if you want to you guys gabriel landmarks is my rl real life I'm the account owner wataru hanzo so that my colleague PXG plays and either qu I'll play with it I do...
  3. B

This is already slapstick

Dude I was giving good trade in the game when I got ban without motios I am the diamond char wataru hanzo means that now give trade in my game pokes vendeno is illegal ??? Cara eu tava de boas dando trade no game quando recebi ban sem motios sou do diamond char wataru hanzo quer dizer...
  4. B

This is already slapstick

Dude I'm already finding the Hell are you clowning me my account banned one I ate yesterday was more accepted good selling my Pokemon in the game when suddenly ban took until now do not know why six should tar kidding Cara ja estou achando que voces estao de palhaçada comigo baniram uma conta...
  5. B

Request Apology

Good Afternoon I would like to apologize for the scandal that got ready here behind these times I see that was totally wrong and repented for what he said at that moment .. Ja got leveling again'm very excited now thank you very much for everything you did for min already and I do not...
  6. B

Buy Pokes Plants

Buy Pokes Plants Pay Max 2k // Offer Here And Tell Your Name
  7. B

Buy Pokes

B u y p o k e s c l o n e d m a x l v l 90 ////// b u y g o o d p o k e s m a x l v l 90 ////
  8. B

I Beg For A Chance

Dude you guys forgive expense at least once,,, was a mistake that had wronged me the rest of my life in the game,,, I'm begging you guys please take beseech you have mercy and give me one chance please
  9. B

Dear Please I'm begging you guys reconsider made ​​a mistake so I really want to play face...

Dear Please I'm begging you guys reconsider made ​​a mistake so I really want to play face please help me so I depend on you guys please remove the deleted boriscom please
  10. B

Man Please

I'm only asking for a chance to prove that I can do everything right guy please i really wanna play guy
  11. B

Man Please

Dude I'm begging you guys please reconsider if possviel I made a mistake and I will be forever harmed and how many people make mistakes and you guys dao any chance so I'm asking this chance please take this guy so I deleted this acc
  12. B

face'm begging you please return me to boriscom I never do anything wrong dude you never made a...

face'm begging you please return me to boriscom I never do anything wrong dude you never made a shit in life ?? I did this and I'm pedind forgiveness guy please help me ai
  13. B

Boriscom

I promise you that men learned the lesson never to do anything so I really want to play please desbani boriscom please the guy you beg another fa zo so you want me to boriscom face'm begging you please return me to boriscom I never do anything wrong dude you never made a shit in life ?? I did...
  14. B

Please Dont Deleted My Acc

I'm really into playing again then please ai takes deleted help me so this time I beg you please I'll never do anything wrong
  15. B

Please take then I deleted the game or in Lalamon so I did not use my boriscom PXG game so porquenao like ot so please play PA guy removes ai boriscom is my only account I have high lvl beg you just got her she did not get lost tera grace play again because I do not want to level up all over...
  16. B

Dear Staff ADM Or need a help I was about four months without playing because I was out of time and was playing other games ... today I went back to play there can not get into my account I went to Thiago tutor he said it took more deleted I did not do anything ... please can remove it because...
  17. B

Acc Deleted

Then when I went back to play I can not log into char and then came to ask help from you
  18. B

Acc Deleted

guy has not divided so that no one today was try logs and Tutor Thiago tell myself that tava deleted or banned I can get on the list of most characters can not log into the char to play I do not game over four months since I came to check if everything was ok and leaves quickly
  19. B

Acc Deleted

Dear Staff ADM Or need a help I was about four months without playing because I was out of time and was playing other games ... today I went back to play there can not get into my account I went to Thiago tutor he said it took more deleted I did not do anything ... please can remove it because...
  20. B

Buy Pokes

Buy Pigeot 80 + /// Buy Magnium 85 + /// Buy Bellosoum 80 + // Buy Tangela 80 + // Buy Pokes Pay 3k More Egg Eeevee All Pokes Max 90 ---
Back