Welcome!

Search results

1. Hayneken

Goodbye forever

Well guys I tried to ask for my second chance I hope new players love the game as much as I do. I have played since 2010 I wish all the best to all new players and play with the same intensity that I played. And that I was always looking forward to getting into the game and getting my pokes...
  2. Hayneken

[Complaint] (RAISSA ) Well here I lend my tests THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

AND CLEARY WANTED TO SHOW ME WHERE U AYA TEST PUBLISHID AS I SHOW IT ONLY WANTED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE PERSON IF I KNOW HER BECAUSE CLEARLY THE PERSON HACKING OR THEFT AS I SAY YOU DO NOT KNOW MY PIN BUT CLEARY POKEMON PREVENT THEFT AND HD AND IS UNFAIR THAT TRY TO STEALING AND NOT BEING...
  3. Hayneken

[Recovery] I have a question and want to have a fair Appeal

Hello Sorry to just annoying directions Del Campo work for months that was far from the city Please I want to verify the IP address from which entered my mind With my IP Previous because I use Router and months that I do not go from my pc as you said earlier mind was in the field working for him...
  4. Hayneken

[Support] Help this player please

takes one day and a half is trapped World: Pearl Name: Edgarmedina the city where it is trapped in fuchsia
  5. Hayneken

Help Player No account has forum

Help the player takes two days waiting to be taken out (World Pearl)
  6. Hayneken

I have a question Plz Help

an not use mc, my question is: I Share my account is possible that two people can fill 2 characters from the same account? (an example is my friend and I am from Venezuela Ecuador) We can occupy the same account at the same time? example: the account be connected with the character and my...
  7. Hayneken

[Support] No account in the forum Juan Luis Gerra

Att: Juan Luis Gerra I was lost two outfit: Saiyanin Freezer
  8. Hayneken

Help with Magmar addon

Help with Magmar addon I want to know if they can help me? With my magmar addon. I have seen several Pokemon on outgoing addon. But magmar that I have has a little addon that not even noticed. Best was the prior version that had the Ki meter Att: Verzion World: Pearl
  9. Hayneken

[Support] Help with Magmar addon

I want to know if they can help me? With my magmar addon. I have seen several Pokemon on outgoing addon. But magmar that I have has a little addon that not even noticed. Best was the prior version that had the Ki meter Att: Verzion
  10. Hayneken

[Complaint] Unfair my Deletion

my friend has no forum account ( Name: Kaosokuma World: Pearl) the first diamond I got it because I changed my Skarmory 70 for 45 diamonds and 100 diamonds buy there and then buy a guy who sold the diamond to 1.5k Well my deletion is unfair to see my trades not buy the diamond to other player
  11. Hayneken

Good bye pa Forever

I wish you all the best in this game care
  12. Hayneken

[Buy] Buy buy buy

BUY AERODACATYL 90-110 name:HAYNEKEN (world pearl ) BUY AERODACATYL 90-110 name:HAYNEKEN (world pearl ) BUY AERODACATYL 90-110 name:HAYNEKEN (world pearl ) BUY AERODACATYL 90-110 name:HAYNEKEN (world pearl )
  13. Hayneken

Buy BUY BUY

Buy aerodactyl 90-110 offer u name: Hayneken (world pearl ) buy aerodactyl 90-110 offer u name: Hayneken (world pearl ) buy aerodactyl 90-110 offer u name: Hayneken (world pearl ) buy aerodactyl 90-110 offer u name: Hayneken (world pearl )
  14. Hayneken

Retirec

Gracias A todos Mis Amigos que me ayudaron ( En General a Todas la Persona ) Pumma-(La Putilla) Tejuiboiiz(La cucaracha Pollitas(El Rechiken ) XD Agar Kirius(Al que le Pregunto mucho) Torment Xtreme(Al Que le hago Spam xD ) Zelricks (Chimoso :3) Leodardiitto( Asalta Cuna) Facildever( El...
  15. Hayneken

Help my Quest 150

NEED HELP FOR QUEST 150--MSM MY---SNORLAX[X]-MAGMAR[X]-ELECTABUZZ[X]SCIZOR-[there] Nick game: Hayneken
  16. Hayneken

[Sell] Sell the following Pokemon

Sell cloned butterfree 45 --c pinsir 73---c parasect 44offer u in cash msm my --c kingler 43 -sell cloned butterfree 45 --c pinsir 73---c parasect 44offer u in cash msm my ---(Haynekne)
Back