Welcome!

Search results

1. S

Gothorita Evolution Level

Gothorita evolves at lvl 80, but Gothitelle have almost all spells at 70. Also wild Gothitelle spawns 70+
  2. S

[Sell] Shiny Skrelp

Shiny Skrelp [25][M] Ability: Poison Point Acc all (but prefer cash) Write here or PM in game to Szmul
  3. S

[Sell] Shiny Ariados

Sell Shiny Ariados [51][F] Current B.O : 110k Leave offers here or msg me in game Szmul
  4. S

[Complaint] Rollback

My pokemons got duplicated: 20:24 You see a lure ball. Kingdra [130][F] TM: Reflect TM: Blizzard 20:25 You see a great ball. Xatu [64][F] I have lost cash too.... again :/
  5. S

Metal sound

Hello, My Magnezone can't use metal sound spell. Yesterday everything was fine but today I can't use it. If i'm trying to use metal sound i recieve the message "Not valid spell." Please fix it as soon as possible. Regards, Szmul.
  6. S

[Buy] Cloned Flareon

Buy Cloned Flareon [Any Level] [any Sex] (Prefer low lvl without Tms or with TM Roar ) Acc TM33 Reflect + cash for Cloned Flareon with tms : Reflect + Roar / Reflect +Lava Plume / or Reflect only Msg me here or in game (world Diamond) Szmul, Szmularka
  7. S

TM's Loot

Hello Everyone! We (a group of players) made an invention that can make the game nore attractive. Current situation with prices of TM's is horrible. It's so hard to find good TM and the prices are very high. So we think that all TM's shuld be lootable and loot rates should be just a bit higher...
  8. S

[Recovery] pory changed to swampert

Today after served crashed i found that my Porygon2 [130] TM: Reflect , Thunder lost and my Swampert [126] TM: Water Pulse, Sandstorm got duplicated.I used pory2 today and I bought it more than month ago from player Hening. Looking forward for hearing from staff. Regards, Szmul, server Diamond
  9. S

Racistic Insult

Player Dowz Red / Dowz Fenix insulted me and my nation with racist words. For the proof i post images too. I hope that admins will make right decission. Regards, Szmul
  10. S

[Buy] TM Ancient Power (evo item)

Buy TM Ancient Power (evo item) Pay in pure cash ! Leave offers here or in game Nick : Szmul Szmularka
  11. S

One Important Question

Hi everyone. I have one question. Will piloswine be able to evolve with the same evo item as tangela or yanma (TM Ancient Power)? In the thread with easter event rewards was written that one evolution item (TM Ancient Power) for tangela and yanma was able to get for medium lvl players and...
  12. S

Szmul's Shop!

Sell : 1.Shiny Ariados [54][M] 2.Weavile [121][M] TM: Water Pulse TM: Dark Pulse 3.Golem [130][M] TM: Sandstorm TM: Rock Blast 4.Drapion [89][F] Buy - Garchomp with TM's - Scizor with TM17 - Sharpedo with TM18 - Torterra with TM33/44 - Hitmontop with or without TM's Change - Nothing...
  13. S

[Buy] Cloned Blastoise

BUY CLONED BLASTOISE ANY Lvl ANY SEX (With or Without TM's) MSG Me on Diamond Szmul Lord Szmulowaty Szmularka
  14. S

[Recovery] Lost Hitmontop

Hello. This morning after server restart i have lost Hitmontop[91][F](TM:37,23). I will describe whole situatnion. Few minutes before today's server restart I went back to my house to replace my Hitmontop with Sneasel[43][M], which i was going to sell. I went to pvp and sold it, then i...
  15. S

Szmul's Shop !

Sell : Nothing Buy : -Cloned Blastoise any lvl with or without Tm's Msg here or in game: Szmul Lord Szmulowaty
  16. S

Olimek and his annoying pushing in pvp.

I'm writing to report that annoying person - Olimek. He was pushing many people in pvp and he wasn't reacting for requests to stop and thrats that he will be recorded. So i recorded him. For the proof I post the video of his behaviour. Here is the link...
  17. S

[Buy] Swampert / Marshtomp / Mudkip

Buy Swampert / Marshtomp / Mudkip PAY in CASH! Leave offers here or in game: Szmul, Lord Szmulowaty
  18. S

[Sell] PAPoi Box

To close
  19. S

[Sell] TM43 Dragon Pulse

Sell TM43 Dragon Pulse (You Offer)(Cash Only) B.O 5,5k Your offers post here or msg in game : Szmul, Lord Szmulowaty
  20. S

Szmul Shop!!

Sell : - Dodrio [64][M] - Golduck [62] -Wigglytuff [65] Buy : Nothing Change : Nothing Leave offers here or In game : - Szmul - Lord Szmulowaty
Back