Welcome!

Search results

1. H

Correction of the information of Froslass dex

It has the Triple Axel move, but it appears on the side of the TM's that it can learn. https://prnt.sc/gzKbId1jcdH1
  2. H

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Alolan Raticate (F) Level 108 approx Ab Thick Fat TM: Embargo in moon ball (NPC Kurt)
  3. H

[Recovery] Lost held

Quick candy. I have reviewed all the pokemons and none have it, I have not sold it or lent it
  4. H

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Alolan Dugtrio F Lv 50 or 52, no TM's or held Player: Tracey Sketchlt World: Platinum
  5. H

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Spiritomb 77 M (last level that I remember seeing it, can be 1 or 2 lvl more) Ability: Infiltrator No TM's Player: Tracey Sketchlt World: Platinum
  6. H

I want to propose some ideas

The unique idea that i will to propose for that i have completed is this and too i will to explain why... Add that info in the dex and too put an half of a color in the respective move, ONLY with the stunner and protections moves. This occurred to me because, being the first, there are...
  7. H

En la isla del evento, no se puede bajar al respawn de fuego

Luego del reinicio de hace poco esta pasando esto. Da dig pero no cut, en su lugar la order que aparece es "move"
  8. H

[Support] Lost held item

Beach Glass Player: Tracey Sketchlt Platinum
  9. H

[Support] Someone knows if exist some way to run PAd in Android?

I hope this request is not something not allowed. If anyone knows any method with an app or any other way, I ask if you can help me. The monitor of my PC burned out a few days ago, that is the reason for my request If is posible, i leave my Android version, is 4.4.2 KitKat, no upgradeable.
  10. H

[Support] I would like to ask whoever I want or can the map file unlocked here

Who has the map file unlocked? Can share it here? Please. So help any player with that :)
  11. H

[Support] The new client isn't useful to download it

In the new client isn't download the files, nor with proxy I downloaded the new client yesterday. When I open it, you downloaded 487 files, then when I'm going to download another 8, it remains in 1/8 for half an hour, and then "Please try again later" appears. That should come when I download...
  12. H

[Support] Problems to open Padventures Dx9 ¿someone can help me?

Problems to open Padventures Dx9 ¿someone can help me? To open PA Dx9, appears me an error that says "Unable to initialize EGL" I leave a screenshot below I wanted to ask if someone can help me, if someone knows what colud be the problem. If I open the other file .exe sticks too much...
  13. H

[Recovery] please, again i need help with my accounts

Please GM's or Tutors, my previous hard drive is damaged and i lost the IP codes of my accounts, if u can help me again to reset it and this time i'll save it in a pendrive the information
  14. H

Donation problems with Paygol

Good morning, i want to report a problem with paygol, doesn't want to send message and I tried to send from different cell phones. Please, fix this problem as soon as possible, thanks! Name: Tracey Sketchit World: Diamond
  15. H

bug in an reward of event

Says in the 6th reward: "200x Hyper Potions & 50x Full Revives", but it gave me 200 Ultra Potions
  16. H

doesn't update the wyUpdate

Appears this error message to try update: Error trying to save file: Error downloading "http://www.janohjk.com/update/wyserver.wys": Connection has been finished: Unexpected Error reception. there is a way to update manually?
  17. H

I want to report the player "Andy pokemon Master"

he confesses he wants to deceive alguin in a trade to get money (this happened in the early morning hours). A few hours later later get it done, for the same posted on a facebook group that made pokemon. I want to report it to prevent future scams and take respective measures. Was my error to...
  18. H

I've been hacked ¡¡¡help me some gm or admin please..!!!

I've been hacked ¡¡¡help me some gm or admin please..!!! in the day yesterday I logout having all my Pokemon, items, etc.. I did not go to any link sent in the game (I never do) or download anything strange as many told me ... however, today I found my account EMPTY, alone with my initial...
  19. H

I make a donation, without receive agreed

I performed a donation to Contenidopago, I did what they asked me to do, send 3 SMS to receive one diamond (operation I did for 2 diamonds, ie 6 SMS), but when I introduced the codes that I received appear me "Invalid Code". I request a solution or review about this and get what I paid
  20. H

Report a player for using bot

the player "Tebby Jhonson" confessed use a program called macro recorder (see these images) NOTE: the dialogues are in Spanish. Ask help from an Admin or GM that speak Spanish for this case *For security reasons I covered my name, and the of the channel as it wasn't PM
Back