Welcome!

Search results

1. C

?? ?????? ?????

La walla? ana hmen
  2. C

?? ?????? ?????

T7tag water boll, ro7 el ay pokemon betride ao asta3mel el boll 3le...
  3. C

?? ?????? ?????

ok bs shno hea almoshkele maltek?
  4. C

my new arcanine :)

Yepp, i noticed that the letters were some kind of Yiddish or Hebrew, but wasnt sure .
  5. C

my new arcanine :)

Jorden where are you from? i see a strange START button, in your windows.
  6. C

Guild Brazukas @@@@

Guys please stop making topics. now that you've made one, dont make another with the same purpose.
  7. C

Machaaaamp ;** ?

Well i had nothing to do but to drop a comment :D
  8. C

HBD Ozai =D

Happy birth day, but dont lose your "many money"
  9. C

Bug in Gastly

Maybe its a ghost carpet :)
  10. C

Machaaaamp ;** ?

Female machamp? sounds scary and very wild in bed :D
  11. C

Dark Mysteries Guild

Re: Elder Chari Owned Seems funny when everybody showing theirs pokemons and guess what? you all going to lose all that soon, its only matter of time. So the point is, make something useful of the time you spend on hunting and find bugs in the server. Never mind it... you will never get the...
  12. C

?? ?????? ?????

How could you understand it? Are you arab? mika, aziek ya basha, kheliek 3le atsal ya 3ami
  13. C

Would you like an account on the pre beta test?

Then you missed the character creating... when logging in in the account manager and created A/P you have to type account to create a character
  14. C

Experiencie gain in pre beta need's to get WAY higher

Ye thats what i noticed before... testers have to lvl fast to explore bigger areas in the pokemon world. otherwise we might miss many bugs in the server Regards
  15. C

HELLO!

Welcome
  16. C

First Experience

KING!!
  17. C

Would you like an account on the pre beta test?

How will be able to get the account IF i be chosen as active member... Regards
  18. C

Site

Why not? its very cool to Webb design.... i used to web design in 4 years and programming i VB 6 years and still think its funny to do that... dont give up and try to complete the challenges
  19. C

Site

Good for a first time try, concentrate on the colours dude :) and goodluck with webb-designing
  20. C

Ancient Trainers B-day !!!!!!

well its more like a traditionell way to make people feel happy so if you dont do it for him he wont do it for you in future, Live to be remembered
Back