Welcome!

Search results

1. K

Lotto Games #8

Nick: Kakito World: Diamond Ticket ID: #29 02, 13, 17, 23, 29, 37 Ticket ID: #122 03, 06, 13, 27, 29, 42
  2. K

Facebook Lottery, Share Tokens and Zeraora

Kakito - Diamond
  3. K

[Donation] diamonds not arrived

yes, I checked every day since 6 and have not reached any character. have any solution?
  4. K

hi, my character is Dark Cibeles (pearl) and i make a donation for 30 diamons by the metod...

hi, my character is Dark Cibeles (pearl) and i make a donation for 30 diamons by the metod pagseguro.. The payment was on 6/march/2013 and the diamons have not arrived here is the confirmation of pagseguro: Pagamento Concluído: Seu pagamento de R$ 46,00 para PAdventures foi aprovado e o...
  5. K

[Donation] my diamonds have not arrived

hi, my character is Dark Cibeles (pearl) and i make a donation for 30 diamons by the metod pagseguro.. The payment was on 6/march/2013 and the diamons have not arrived here is the confirmation of pagseguro: Pagamento Concluído: Seu pagamento de R$ 46,00 para PAdventures foi aprovado e o...
  6. K

[Donation] diamonds not arrived

7. K

[Support] Diamonds not arrived

I have the same problem. if they could fix it fast
  8. K

[Donation] my diamonds have not reached

well .. passed 48 hours since I made the payment and still have not reached my diamonds.. I need to do something or there is something wrong?
Back