Welcome!

Search results

1. El Shaarawy

Talfagar Law outfit

Hey i made the Talfagar Law outfit 15 mins ago but i didnt get it.. IGN: Kazuya // World: playing in Platinum.
  2. El Shaarawy

Raids, Events etc.

Someone mentioned this few hours ago, but that thread got closed without any chances to make a discussion.. First of all Europe is the center of the world. Every(well atleast 95% of them) raid/dance event/hide and seek etc in Platinum were at night for me. its not only the polish players who...
  3. El Shaarawy

Tyrogue Spawn

Request for a single Tyrogue spawn somewhere in the map, its pretty hard to get one from box for example in the 8 months(maybe more) old server platinum we only got 1 Tyrogue... Besides the evolution items are also hard to get.
  4. El Shaarawy

Crobat Poison storm

Can u guys make it possible so Crobat can learn TM77 Poison Storm? Sorry for wrong section.. my bad :p
  5. El Shaarawy

Lost Espeon

I lost Espeon 103 in Pink Ball. (might have happen with the deletion problem, Raissa knows about this) Last used i think its yesterday or 2 days back. Kazuya Platinum
  6. El Shaarawy

Nederlanders?

Ik ken dit spel al sinds de beta en ben al een aantal Nederlanders tegen gekomen maar die zijn allemaal al weer weg. Zijn er nog onbekende Nederlanders actief ?
  7. El Shaarawy

I got deleted. Kazuya complaint thread

Hello i recently got deleted for "auto clicking" but i was clicking and watching TV. i would like to see the video of it cause i know i didnt look for max 3 minutes~ ~Kazuya Platinum
  8. El Shaarawy

Kazuya's Market

Selling: Hypno 87 Scyther 66 with TM Bug Buzz Buying: Nidoking/Nidoqueen Monferno/Infernape(You can also msg Juri Wariat for this)
  9. El Shaarawy

Team KKK ~ Lifethread

Hello everyone, We are Kayleigh, Kranberry and Kazuya. Our journey is on Platinum and we would like to share it with you guys. Hope you guys will enjoy our lifethread and friendship. Peace~
  10. El Shaarawy

Designer NPC gone?

Did the Designer get a new place or is it gone for temp~ time? Cause its not at the Celadon market anymore.
  11. El Shaarawy

Lifethread One Piece - Platinum

Hey guys! Welcome to our lifethread we are: We play on Platinum and we are here to share our experiences on PA! This guild mainly exists out of Polish players but we also have some players from Sweden, the Netherlands and USA. As many people know Platinum doesnt have many people online...
Back