Welcome!

Search results

1. El Shaarawy

Easter lottery 2016

Kazuya Platinum
  2. El Shaarawy

R.I.P Alan Rickman

Great actor in Die Hard, better actor in Harry Potter. RIP legend!
  3. El Shaarawy

About Ultimate Rod

The fishing level for ultra rod should be lowered but the quest to obtain one should be harder. For example: Fishing lvl:70 Catch all water pokemon Kanto/Johto. Bigger tasks Collect items; 300 water orb, 10000 water gems, 500 fresh pot of water, 100 gyarados's tails, 50 big ruby (just an...
  4. El Shaarawy

Lifethread One Piece - Platinum

There is an island west from Shamouti its spawning there among many other pokemons especially bug types
  5. El Shaarawy

Done with Smeargle quest :)
  6. El Shaarawy

Exp on the grass pokemon / 100+ grass

"If you have higher level Xatu, well, you can absolutelly blink it in the middle of a mob ANYWHERE and spam stun + AOE." You can do this with Xatu 60 already lol, probably one of the easiest PG pokemons in the game. ON: Maybe the exp from venusaurs should be increased but the exp from...
  7. El Shaarawy

ONE PIECE ONE LOVE <3
  8. El Shaarawy

Level 149: Level 150: Catch Venusaur +1: Pokemon Palace TM Case 2 reward:
  9. El Shaarawy

Level 145 Level 146 Level 147 Level 148 Catch Victreebel +1 Catch Vileplume +1 Scizor 130 for palace but forgot picture :(
  10. El Shaarawy

Hello friend ;)
  11. El Shaarawy

Talfagar Law outfit

Nevermind thread can be closed
  12. El Shaarawy

Talfagar Law outfit

Hey i made the Talfagar Law outfit 15 mins ago but i didnt get it.. IGN: Kazuya // World: playing in Platinum.
  13. El Shaarawy

Events on Platinum server

We are talking about Platinum guys.. we dont know whats going in Pearl or Diamond cause we dont play there, please read.
  14. El Shaarawy

Raids, Events etc.

I want to add a few things.. All the players who dont play Platinum stay out of this you dont know anything about it. Second thing.. This is not an attack against the staff or whatever its just a statement and we want to improve the game and make it fun and fair for everyone.
  15. El Shaarawy

Raids, Events etc.

Someone mentioned this few hours ago, but that thread got closed without any chances to make a discussion.. First of all Europe is the center of the world. Every(well atleast 95% of them) raid/dance event/hide and seek etc in Platinum were at night for me. its not only the polish players who...
  16. El Shaarawy

Team KKK ~ Lifethread

Go go 40 to go !
  17. El Shaarawy

Thanks ^^

Thanks ^^
  18. El Shaarawy

|x]~>Happy Xmas bro<~[x|

|x]~>Happy Xmas bro<~[x|
  19. El Shaarawy

Team KKK ~ Lifethread

Bump~