Welcome!

Search results

1. Berolath

[Sell] Gallade & Blissey

Buy Pro Evolution Item Pay Cash! Sell Gallade [130][M] with TM Sky Uppercut & Reflect (Best Offer 150k) Sell Electabuzz [121][M] With Reflect & Meteor Smash + Addon. World: Diamond Name: Berolath
  2. Berolath

[Sell] Gallade & Blissey

Buy Pro Evolution Item Pay Cash! [Sell Electabuzz [121][M] With Reflect & Meteor Smash + Addon. World: Diamond Name: Berolath
  3. Berolath

[Buy] Buy Cloned Electabuzz!

Hello, I'm From Diamond, Berolath. Sell: Gallade [130][M] TM: Sky Uppercut TM: Reflect. Blissey [130][F] TM: Blizzard TM: Reflect. Accept Only Cash, haven't B.O at the moment. I already bought C buzz, thx anyway.
  4. Berolath

First PAPOI in Diamond

Well Finally we have done PAPOI Strong Family & Free World worked together.
  5. Berolath

That's I sell and I buy

Buy: Nothing at the moment. Pay Pure Cash. Sell: Pidgeot 81M -----------------------------------------------> 1,5k in Market Umbreon 103 --------------------------------------------> 6k in Market TM Toxic Offer you. World: Diamond Player: Berolath
  6. Berolath

Princek Spaming spanish-Chat

Diamond Server.
  7. Berolath

Bug In Daily Mahogany

Hi, I'm Berolath from Diamond and I write this post for my Friend Mayking(cause he can't active his account to post here). He has a problem with his second char Kakashi Sensei in Daily Quest, he can't get in Daily of Mahogany, it began 18 days ago. We wait for Answer by GM's :) Here you have the...
  8. Berolath

Deleted for misstake

Hi, first, I'm Berolath of Diamond, and today my friend xuper-man has been deleted for bot. 16:29 [GM] Levis has taken the action "Deletion" against: Xuper-man, with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play". Well, he was not botting, his little brother (8years) was playing while he was busy...
Back