Welcome!

Search results

1. Z

New tms in test room

When new tms will be available in test rooms? Ty for answer in advance.
  2. Z

Easter Event

Where is promised Easter Event?
  3. Z

[Buy] TM69 Petal Blizzard

Bought.
  4. Z

Dragonite's best tms.

Hello. I want to hear from you what are the best 2 tms for Dragonite in your opinion. Thanks in advance.
  5. Z

Van Die's Store

Nothing right now.
  6. Z

New TMs

When approximately new TMs will be available and are they will be obtainable from black market for 280 points?
  7. Z

Lottery rewards.

When lottery rewards?
  8. Z

Buy Pokemons

Buy: Beedril or Pinsir or Clefable [only normals, level 90- 110].
  9. Z

Cats change.

Change my Leafeon [48] for your Glaceon.
  10. Z

Van Die's Shop

Buy Hitmonchan 100+.
  11. Z

Seakings and Kinglers resps.

Hello. Im searching for the best Seakings and Kinglers resps cause i need to catch them. I dont want to fish them cause it takes a lot of time. Thanks for help! ;)
  12. Z

Dragonite task?

Hey. Is anybody heard about Dragonite task? I never saw it but today my friend told me about it and few people think that it exist but they dont know from where it can be taken. Thanks for the answers.
  13. Z

Pannihilator

Done.
  14. Z

[Buy] Gardevoir.

Buy Gardevoir. Nick in game Van Die.
  15. Z

3 tasks back.

Hello. As we all know padventures is much easier than few years ago and i dont have idea why u make task system so bad. When it was possibility to take 3 tasks in 1 time it was very good. U could take hard and boring task like Dragonair and make it just when u have desire and this 2 slots is for...
  16. Z

Scizor task.

As i know wild Scizor is not in game anymore and the task still exist. I suggest to delete this task from A Lost Wanderer list.
  17. Z

Can't dex Tangrowth.

Hey. Why can't i dex Tangrowth? Please, fix it.
  18. Z

List of Pokemons available in game on the web page.

I have suggestion to make a list of all available in game Pokemons on padventures.org. It will be very helpful for all players. Thanks for reading.
  19. Z

Van Die's Shop

Nothing right now.
  20. Z

need team to quest of the elements

need team to quest of the elements nick : Zerom World: Diamond please help me i have gengar 100
Back