Welcome!

Search results

1. Clen

Valentine House Decoration - Contest 2024

💜 Welcome to the Wedding 💜 U can sit anywhere just place ur invitation on the table and enjoy the banquet Going up the stairs you can take your photo as a wedding couple, taking the hat and bouquet respectively with your partner. If you brought a gift you can put it in the back room...
  2. Clen

House Decorations

3 Flower Table 12 Flower Chair (all direction) 25 Flowery Grass 1 Roserade Locker Clen Marudel Parcel sent to [CM] Sylveon on Diamond
  3. Clen

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

List Torkoal "Pemex" 130 [+1 addon] Tms: Selfdestruction and Falling Rocks Cloned Arcanine 105-110 Aprox (summer addon) no remember tms Last release : no idea Characters : Clen Marudel, Psytrance, Robin-hood
  4. Clen

Summer House Deco Contest - 2023

We are finally on vacation, although it has been a few days too hot for us. We have a public swimming pool, however we want a party with more privacy. We have been looking to rent a house with a pool, but they are all occupied. Then we came up with the idea of making our own pool with the help...
  5. Clen

Christmas House Decoration - Contest 2022

Hello evveryone, this Christmas I decided to be with my granny, I didn't expect to be like this, so I'll share a little bit of holiday season. About to dinner with the favorite team. I wouldn't write a letter this year, but the Christmas spirit of this house and the help of the granny old...
  6. Clen

Birthday Random Pokemon Tournament 2022

Clen Marudel Diamond
  7. Clen

Halloween House Decoration (Contest)

You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Saffron Villa #1129'. Clen Marudel owns this house. Position: {x = 3838, y = 3182, z = 7}.
  8. Clen

Halloween Event 2022

Have a list of deco items?
  9. Clen

Cloned island (1) design improvement

it is simply to take advantage of the space 1. reach sandlash from that unused space, 2.take advantage of the time to generate harvesting&sniff I think it is not something that needs to be very laborious greeting
  10. Clen

Birthday Nostalgia

old achievements from 2009 onwards
  11. Clen

Halloween Drawing Contest 2021

Clen Marudel Diamond
  12. Clen

Random Halloween Tournament 2021

Clen Marudel Diamond
  13. Clen

Energy Decorations

Fck srry didn't see the edited post, I sent to raissa like 3 days ago
  14. Clen

Energy Decorations

Parcel Sent Clen Marudel
  15. Clen

TM Requests

Heatmor: TM: Rock slide / eartquake / Fissure / Rock blast / Bulldoze / Rain Dance / Sky uppercut /Reversal some of these?
  16. Clen

TM Requests

TM Selfheal ------ Slowking
  17. Clen

TM Requests

Can add TM fly attack or Natural Gift to Pachirisu? Can add TM Metal Noise or TM Dream Catcher.to Hariyama?
  18. Clen

Aftermath

Dump any report on the non-functioning of this ability?
  19. Clen

Aftermath

I forgot the ball xd ty well I said it because these two pokemons only have that unique ability
  20. Clen

Aftermath

could you check this ability "Aftermath" I think it is not working, some improvement for the game since they only serve for duel's, the only ones who learn it is Drifblim Skuntank
Back