Welcome!

Search results

1. K

Npc Agatha have Bug???

i have an problem whit Npc Agatha. she have Bug??? i finish the first task but i can't take to second task WHY?????? neither I cannot have her duel Why??? in my Quest Log say go duel she. Please Help me!!! link to pick: http://1.imgland.net/abpI2z.png Character name: Orihime chan Lv 120...
  2. K

Help!! Me. Bug in Npc Nicholas

Please !! i need help to Gm, CM, i was doing Quest Metal COat and i made mission 7 and when i was report mission to npc not accepted to mission, hi say me "" 00:54 Nicholas: Martin, my assistant, is on Saffron City, make sure that you deliver him that Steel Gem I gave you before... i already...
  3. K

HELP ME !! I lost my dragonite

good day,I come to report not yet returned to me at my dragonite lv 105 female in ultra ball, I lost in the last rollback, the day 31-05-2013 Daily quest was doing at the time when the rollback happened whit my characater Orihime chan, when I returned in the game whit my character Orihime chan...
  4. K

Help !!! I lost my dragonite today

please Help!!! Some Gm, Cm, i lost my dragonite lv 105 in the rollback today 31/05/2013 please help!! my character name: orihime chan 108 world: pearl
Back