Welcome!

Search results

1. Darkvand

Rapidash

My small suggestion is: either increase Double kick damage (For this, I suggest making the dmg as same as Nidoqueen), or replace it with a decent normal move. Double kick damage is absurdly low even against Rock types.
  2. Darkvand

Grumpig

Hi, there I wanted to make a few suggestions about Grumpig move set. Original: Psyshock – m1 – level 40 – 10s Teeter Dance – m2 – level 40 – 30s Psybeam – m3 – level 40 – 15s Mist Ball – m4 – level 40 – 30s Power Gem – m5 – level 40 – 15s Future Sight – m6 – level 40 – 15s Psycho Cut – m7 –...
  3. Darkvand

Rebalance (Read)

Lol sorry, it was cooldown, not damage just a small typo, same with Misdreavus Btw, any moderator can close this thread please?
  4. Darkvand

Rebalance (Read)

Lol sorry, it was cooldown, not damage just a small typo, same with Misdreavus Btw, Pyrokar you can close this thread
  5. Darkvand

Rebalance (Read)

Yep, i only used already in-game sprites... Nothing new to add, Also i'm sorry about not sending you a message lol, but that was just an opinion that i wanted to post, isn't 100% acurate. If you want me to help you, send me a private message, i think i can help you with a few things if you...
  6. Darkvand

Rebalance (Read)

I know and i'm sorry, i apologized and explained why i didn't posted in the thread in the first post. :(
  7. Darkvand

Rebalance (Read)

Johto pokemons: Meganium Replace Leaf Blade for Petal Dance – m6 – level 80 – 30s, same damage -Increase Stun Spore cooldown by +5s Furret -Reduce Doubleslap cooldown by -2s -Add Fury swipes – m8 – level 32 – 25s << 1000 damage at 130 Ledian -Reduce Tackle cooldown by -2s -Add Silver wind –...
  8. Darkvand

Rebalance (Read)

Kanto Pokemons: Venusaur -Replace Quick Attack by Tackle 7s (You know, how is a giant like dinosaur supposed to do a -QUICK attack if he can barely move? It just a small typo, nothing that can affect much the moveset. -Replace Headbutt for Take down (Level 82, 25s, 2100 dmg at 130) Charizard...
  9. Darkvand

Rebalance (Read)

Suggested moves: -Skull bash (Remade): Keep the same sprite, but instead make it work like Bulldoze (3 sqm instead of lineal attack), Also during the attack the Pokemon gains 10% of defense for 2.5 seconds -Silver wind: Bug-ranged damaging attack with String shot range target sprite and...
  10. Darkvand

Rebalance (Read)

First of all, i apologize for not posting my suggestion in the correct thread, but i will need a little space to post it and taking a look at the suggestion thread they won't let me put it properly. Also, if i omit a Pokemon that you think is UP or OP it's for the following reasons: 1- Pyrokar...
  11. Darkvand

Why hello there

Welcome back :3
  12. Darkvand

gengar is suffering damage Thunder punch and punch faire WTF!!!

Yeah, but Gengar is not inmune to Electric... Thunder punch deals Electric damage not Fighting damage, Also the same with Fire punch it deals Fire damage
  13. Darkvand

Mirror Move - Fearrow

Quick attack and Headbutt also doesn't work
  14. Darkvand

List of updates

Aww yiss, Thanks Jano.
  15. Darkvand

Promotion Quest Advances.

I was also thinking of a random TM depending of the element you chose.
  16. Darkvand

Loot and Balls.

How much specifically did you increase the loot rate Nino?
  17. Darkvand

<- Resistance LT ->

Or maybe he's...
  18. Darkvand

Con Los Terroristas ;3

Gratz and following.
  19. Darkvand

Icicle Clash Bug

If it is what i think, it's not a bug... It happens to me a lot with all those moves like Triflames, Hex, Heat wave, etc. And yes, it's because the way it hits, i recommend you to cast Icicle clash when the pokemon it's close to you or when he flees, because sometimes when you cast that spell...
Back