Welcome!

Search results

1. Tom Valis

[Recovery] Lost Whimsicott 133F

My bro Shog dont know how to access this forum properly, so: Dugueto Diamond Pokemon: Whimsicott Lvl: 113[F] Last used: around last month Thanks, support.
  2. Tom Valis

About Uai / Sai Fora Machista Deleted

Hello, docs. Just posting in name of Uai / Sai Fora Machista, he forgot his forum account and thats why he doesnt started a thread about this before. Sai Fora Machista Diamond Regards.
  3. Tom Valis

Oi Shog!

Come here and say hi to Shog in your language! Oi Shog.
  4. Tom Valis

[Support] Undelete my char plix...

Can you guys undelete my char Tom Valis, Diamond world? I've deleted him accidentally. Thanx.
  5. Tom Valis

Barystas Original Post about Rebalance Team

This was posted by user Barystas and deleted some minutes ago: The Rebalance team changes. Hello! My nickname is Bialy Wilk and this is what I think: I'm here because that, what is goin on with "rebalancing" Pokemons is just a joke- I can't find any other word to describe that. Current...
  6. Tom Valis

Tomtom's Bizarre Adventure [LT]

"Master of the Weak Pokemon, A True Radical Dreamer" Status so far: Level - 102 Caught - 55 Badges - 0 ===HISTORY=== Tom Valis is a crazy and excentric guy who travels across different universes looking for creatures to expand your collection. He got the most variety of creatures on your...
  7. Tom Valis

Delete me Totally

Hello, guys. I'm Tom Valis lvl 147 from Diamond world. I deleted my character cuz i want to recreate from the beginning with the same name. But i cant recreate another char with this name. Can you guys delete my char totally? Thank you, guys.
  8. Tom Valis

Cant get Alakazam and Gengar Tasks

Agatha Elite Four dont want to give me the other tasks (Alakazam and Gengar), i've just finished Haunter task and now she wants to duel with me. Character: Tom Valis Server: Diamond
  9. Tom Valis

A question about lost pokes

First of all, sorry for my bad "engrish". Hello, staff, makes quite a while since the last time that my creatures are gone. Hohenhein always recovered the lost pokes and now I follow some procedures to prevent this from happening and it looks like it worked. Also, every Friday I'm releasing...
  10. Tom Valis

[Recovery] Dragonair [M][80] Again and Again

Poké = Dragonair [Male][80] Server = Diamond Character = Tom Valis Last time used = Sunday (13/01/13) Edit: Another poke disappeared. Poké = Halloween Raichu [64][M] Last time used = Sunday (13/01/13) Im gonna change the bag they was stored, maybe this problem doesn't happen again. Thanks.
  11. Tom Valis

[Recovery] Lost Dragonair (again)

Dragonair [MALE] lvl 80 in Pokeball. Tom Valis - Diamond I think he disappeared after server crash, happened some minutes ago.
  12. Tom Valis

Recover on Magcargo

Hello, my friends. How about a Fire-type "Starmie" Pokémon? Heres the moveset of Magcargo on GEN 5: Okay, we still are on GEN 2, but it should be interesting make magcargo moveset more "weakly" like Starmie and add recover to backup some hunting places. Thanks.
  13. Tom Valis

[Recovery] Lost a Dragonair

Hello, im Tom Valis of Diamond server, i've lost my Dragonair Male lvl 82. He was inside a Dragonite Bag on CP. This bag is bugged or something like that? Thanks.
Back