Welcome!

Search results

1. D

Proszę czekać. Łączenie z serwerem gry...

Witam, po ponad rocznej przerwie zachciało mi się ponownie pobawić w PA, pobrałem clienta, zaktualizowałęm, loguje się i przy wybraniu postaci i kliknięciu przycisku logowania wciąż niezmiennie mam to okienko które jeśli się nie mylę w przypadku braku kolejek powinno zniknąć po 1sec i wlogować...
  2. D

[Complaint] Look this Admin and Respect this...

I wonder why Brazilians are so stupid? He gave me these things because I finished the game and you immediately that a hacker. Can you explain this to me? And if I did not explain this brazilian are really idiots, and every Pole was considered as such.
  3. D

hahahah you are funny... -.-
  4. D

you leave Obreviate. this is not your thing!!
  5. D

if u dont trust me so unban him on Padventures account and me and him login in Game and he ask you...
  6. D

yes i ask him to msg here,he insult in all chanels to got ban. He wanted to get ban
  7. D

Are you threatening me? I dont stop whien he unban my account,you understand? I no hacker
  8. D

where he explain me? Show me.... only WarlordPL gived me items on trade... And this is explain to ban? Admin is not serious
  9. D

No i dont have answer idiot. Unban my account! prove me how i hack him... idiot! ans stupid you are BIlly
  10. D

i got ban on name: Srakon,Warlordpl gived me for free this items but he end game and want to get banned -.- So why you think im Hacking? -.- how i hacking? can you prove it? go respect Admin ...
  11. D

[Complaint] Ban for what?

Unban my account ADMIN!!! Did you hear me? and dont Ignore me...
  12. D

hello ADMIN can you ask something...
  13. D

No but admins no use brain... My friend only gived this all for free but he done playing Pokemons...
  14. D

Unban my account!!
  15. D

He is my real friend he end playing pokemons so he gift me this all items... Is legal omg..
  16. D

hello i got ban on my character Srakon reason: Hacking. the action take was: Deletion. the comment... : Deletion. for what hacking???? Show me for what... i no hack !!!
  17. D

[Complaint] Deleted Account and Can't undelete this...

no i dont kidding! -.- I dont use bots noob im watching and reading and clicking on cassino and i dont look on tibia -.- omg
  18. D

So undelete my account... i Dont used bots..
  19. D

And? For what you Messaging here only for sound?...
  20. D

yhmm... I saw the messages which were also red, and why could not I move them it was that more evident than the immediate change of the image, and if the messages were red to me They could just pour off the information from this machine
Back