Welcome!

Search results

1. S

Mini Lottery 3/10

Master Sidney Diamond
  2. S

[Support] Error in my Client Padventures Classic

Good Afternoon padventures team, I'm seriously a problem on my client, every time I go into my account a mistake, and I can not log more = /, please help me.
  3. S

[Support] Error in updating the Client

I had already Trying to Open only Updater Only This gave error. I opted out of the Computer Antivirus and continued Giving the Same Mistake =(
  4. S

[Support] Error in updating the Client

Please Help me, wanting me to Return to Play Pokémon Adventures Only I'm with a Serious Problem in Client, I downloaded the Website the Latest Version of the PA and to show that ta min at Version 3.7, and the worst is that I I can not for the PA Update version 4.5 = / The message that appears...
  5. S

Donation

Please Help Me I I donated Alba PagSeguro At 20 Diamonds and Ja Will Complete 2 Months Not Exactly What I got Please Aprexa If there Character Name: Date Masamune World Diamond
  6. S

New way of donation & geting diamonds! tujuego.net(Paypal/Credit card/Bank transfer)

I Paid 20 Diamonds by PayPal to 2 Months and My Diamonds Not I arrived Ja To Talking With Anger From this To this already fais 2 Months with Alba and He Fais Do not Nothing Mano vc is Administrator has to Helping You know what it is and not paying Recebaer after 2 Months Not Sure Neah So Do...
  7. S

Novo Fan Blog [BR] :)

Ultimamente Eu Fui Hackeado Mais eu Era o Master Sidney Bom Eu Conhecia Vocês E Por Esta e outras Rasões Eu Estou Com Vocês Ai No Fórum Sempre Que Possível Eu Dou Uma Ajudar Pra Vocês La no Blogue
  8. S

Donation

"I paid 20 diamonds on day March 6th. Alba, would you response? 41days have passed already after I donated at PagoSeguro, I've got my hand slip". World: Diamond Name: Date Masamune
  9. S

I Hacked

Not a Pretty How I Helped Me But I wanted Thanks = /
  10. S

Sell

< Sell Blastoise 123 [M] (4,5K) </.\> Sell Jolteon 68 [M]</.\> Sell Victrebeel 70 [M]</.\> Sell Hypno 62 [F]</.\> Sell Arcanine 73 Almost 74 [M] </> Sell Donphan 55 [M]</.\ Sell Gyarados in Heavy Ball [F]
  11. S

I Hacked

Then I was mysteriously hacked. I only know my password and my account and when I tried to change the Account password Padventures by my imail The message was not sent. My Account I need Sidney was the Master (Diamond) was lvl 82, had Noctown 60, Magmar 88, Lee 72, Umbreon50, Clefable 50 and had...
  12. S

I'm Not Diamonds

My brother paid the Day 06/03/2013, 20 Diamonds by Mode PagSeguro and Good Day Today 03/04/2013 Until the Diamonds Not Cheram Me Help Him the name is Character Date Masamune
  13. S

New Tutors Recruitment.

Character Name: Master Sidney(Diamond) Nationality : Brasil Languages: Portuguese , Espanhol , Ingles-Medio
  14. S

PA 2012 Winter Tournament

Traine Name: MasterSidney Server: Diamond Bracket: E, D Nationality: Portuguese
Back