Welcome!

Search results

1. S

[Support] Account banned or deleted idk.

Account banned/ On Diamond server i was standing afk,came back from afk saw Hohenheim he was joking spawned a Elder Char in pvp. Then we were talking about my name Shotas,he gave me permission to change my name i changed my name to Ripshotas and bamm idk what happend my account was...
  2. S

[Support] Paradox bug

Hello. I have a problem with Pokemon Paradox quest. When I tried to complete it a long time ago, it got bugged. I asked for some GM's help then but they couldn't do anything. It seems that this bug still exist and I need help to fix it because I can't do it. I've wasted lots of berries and...
  3. S

Multi client

One guy doing a mc hes name Azzt - Catiraso. Hes just doing that for get some powders here is video if you dont want to watch all that video just skip a little bit https://youtu.be/kgI4DTK6rbc you can check hes ip if you need.
  4. S

Achievement bug ;x

Im playing PA 3 years and i dont get Achievement ''Amateur Player'' and ''Senior Player''
  5. S

[Buy] Buy Umbreon!

Hello , i trying to buy Umbreon i can pay max 5k. i m waiting for u offer !
  6. S

[Sell] Sell Lee 78 lvl ;)

Sell Hitmonlee [78] Male With TM 23 Meteor Mash (ONLY CASH) Please FAST Offer You Or Ignored Talk me In the game or here
  7. S

[Sell] Sell Pokes Please Fast

Sell Venomoth [54]*<><>* Jolteon [45] *<><>* Golem [73] ! (ONLY CASH)*<><>* Please Fast :) ONLY CASH!
Back