Welcome!

Search results

1. Gatito

[Recovery] rollback lost item

" Player without forum account " Shadowstalker Platinum lost a loot of pokemon and a weeding ring inside a fire case vaporeon jolteon flareon 43 +- bayleef 50 gligar 60 dugtrio 69 and others pokemon
  2. Gatito

[Recovery] hability reset rollback

" Player without forum account " Dhandted Crazy Platinum 13:33 Dhandted Crazy [144]: 13:33 You see discharged pokeball. Aurorus [84][M] Ability: Snow Cloak [Reset] Position: {x = 3749, y = 3172, z = 4}. this pokemon was reset before the rollback and it change to no guard but when the server go...
  3. Gatito

Shiny umbreon auction

hi everyone i want to make a little auction to sell my shiny umbreon 05:21 You see a discharged rocket ball. Shiny Umbreon [130][M] Ability: Inner Focus TM: Shadow Storm TM: Beat Up Position: {x = 5048, y = 3520, z = 7}. n.n leave ur offerts PD i acept good pokemons diamond and cash in both...
  4. Gatito

[Lotería] Mini rifa

haremos una pequeña mini rifa gratuita el premio son 10 diamond al 1 y 2 lugar Numero de post = numero de ticket se tomaran en cuenta solo los numeros registrados hasta las 6 pm utc-6 la rifa sera mediante tibia lottery se dejara el link de la rifa con un tiempo de espera de 1 hora favor de...
  5. Gatito

Pequeña rifa

Pequeña rifa Bueno chicos como por fin pude atrapar milotic y lo prometido es deuda hare una pequeña rifa de 100 boletos (su numero de comentario es su boleto siendo el comentario numero 2= 1 101 =00) el numero se tomara del 1 lugar de la loteria nacional mx del sorteo especial el dia martes...
  6. Gatito

[Recovery] Why I was Deleted?

so i only want to know the reason character: Gatito World: Diamond Lvl:134 Created: 4 years ago sep 26 2011
  7. Gatito

possible new donation methods

With the rise in the price of the dollar in Latin America they ran into trouble in standardized payment methods which contracted a diamond shortage in the servers which it is a problem as it not only makes the prices of these rise in game if the server is facing low donations which can...
  8. Gatito

Propuesta de nuevo metodo de donacion

Con la subida en el precio del dolar en Latinoamerica llegaron los problemas en los métodos de pago estandarizados lo cual contrajo una escasees de diamond en los servidores lo cual es un problema ya que no solo hace que los precios de estos suban dentro del juego si no que el servidor se...
  9. Gatito

Gekkles used Bot

I think no need to explain what happens in the video the use of some auto target , the use of some form of auto fishing and auto spell caster thx =^.^= for padventures without botters good game cya nwn
  10. Gatito

lost accounts

i lost my accounts characters oswaldo manuel & Gato volador
  11. Gatito

[Complaint] Birdy Cephon Deleted

would like to know the reasons that led to deleted the player Birdy Cephon and i want to see the video of the deletion history that tells me , is that she was doing mining and could not use her pokemon so its chart died and was taken to cp and then ask for help in the guild channel to go to TM...
  12. Gatito

santiago buys ur pokemon at say heal yes

I said hi to a player cause I talk to anyone when I'm bored despues use ,f9 y f10 to explosion with my Forretress and santiago buy my pokemons u.u i cant put images in forum sorry
  13. Gatito

world change

English This post is only to know your opinion on world change There are players in the game using the system changing world to profit by selling pokemons and items ,and in turn there players who use the system changing world just to play with friends or to leave behind some people the fact...
Back