Welcome!

Search results

1. H

[Support] Perdí mi roto exp

Perdí mi roto exp La última vez que lo usé fue en mi Mr Mime de allí desconozco donde quedó fue aproximadamente hace una semana máximo dos Robert Sevenfold Diamond
  2. H

Bug abuse

Hi I just want to report this guy abussing a bug ingame with Rock Polish move, he can keep using moves against the bosses with this bug, also he's laughing about this bug. Thanks
  3. H

Infinity Kingdom [LT] Platinum

We want to welcome you all to out Life Thread.:p:p:p:p
  4. H

Vanessa Sol Spammer

I'm sick of this guy He write spamming "lixo" as if he were the best player I try to ignore it, it is inevitable every time we pass by, it happens, it bothers me, the function of ignoring did not help me I do not know how old he is but he acts like a child https://imgur.com/a/UTZQ0
  5. H

So... where are the Admins now? xD

yeah yeah... they did a great job this month... but there still some things pending for improve and add... >TV system >bugs with stuns >Fix pokedex >Khan access to test to make rebalance... etc So, I think this month many people have donated because the great amount of diamonds in each...
  6. H

----Orckers Life-----

06:33 Congratulations! Your Cloned Raichu learned Reflect! I love C Raichu<3
  7. H

More Speed For Butterfree's And Too Cloned's Butterfree's

Im Think More Speed For Butterfree's And Too Cloned's Butterfree's Butterfree Is very very low speed Please
  8. H

I'm lose my pokes in rollback 02-May-13

I'm lose This Tyranitar With Rock Blast,Dragonite With Earthquake & Sandstorm,Wigglytuff with Reflect & Thunderbolt,Corsola With Sandstorm & Hydropump,Venomoth 61F,Arbok 39,Dugtrio:c Please need fast Pokes :c need level up:c
  9. H

El Me Esta Insultado & diciendo cosas de mi en spanish-chat en trade en guild chat

El Me Esta Insultado & diciendo cosas de mi en spanish-chat en trade en guild chat Ayuda:c
  10. H

Lickitung '---'

That you recommend to add new power to lickitung as wring out and more strength and life D: Please
  11. H

Porque No Le Agregan un poder a lickitung

un poder como fire punch ice punch o un poder fuerte
Back