Welcome!

Search results

1. X

[Support] You can erase this post.

Nothing, you can delete this post. I already solved it. Thank you.
  2. X

9.9.4 - can't access

I can't enter to the game. The clients informs that I need version 9.9.4, but the updater puts that my client is updated. And last version we can find on forum is 9.9.2. Edit: the screen
  3. X

Really?

Nothing to say
  4. X

[Recovery] Lost cash and stuck

Hi, I'm "Xiskete" from Diamond. I just lost the prize from the archievement for playing 4 years after reaching lvl 140 (lol), 3k and yellow box. By the other way, I was under water when the game kicked us, and I appeared here and now I can't fly/teleport (see the message below in the screen)...
  5. X

Little bug map

here it goes
  6. X

Can't see aniceto's door

Hi there, At Safari, Fuchsia, it's impossible to see the door close to Aniceto. Anyway, I gave him the items, and I tried words like: pass, go, door, etc., and I couldn't pass. I reported to a GM, and he told me to report it on forum. Greetings,
  7. X

[Recovery] Lost steelix doll

I just lost a steelix doll after server went down (I don't know if it worths something, but well, I lost it) Xiskete Diamond
  8. X

[Support] Error trying to enter on account

Hello, I can access to my account on padventures.org, I can access to my character list on Padventures client, but when I try to enter in the character, in this case the char Xiskete, it says "Invalid account name or password". What's going on? Kind regards, Edit: ok, I've seen someone else...
  9. X

Items and pokemons lost

Dear all, After 2 years I've been back to the game and what's my surprise when I see I haven't got anything. Could please anyone check it? Thank you in advance. Kind regards,
  10. X

[Support] Delete my char

Hi, I'd like to delete my char "Xiskete" but I can't from the web page of padventures.org. Could you delete the char? I won't play it anymore and I don't want come back. Thanks, and good bye.
  11. X

Blocking the way with his pokemon

Here you can see some images of how he's blocking the way to Charizard, and he admits it as you can see in the last screenshot. Btw, I reported it via control+r, and the gm came, he moved my porygon, and ignored the issue.
  12. X

Racism

Message of Power Plant edit: He already was muted
  13. X

Selling TM 24 (Thunder bolt)

Sold.
Back