Welcome!

Search results

1. S

[Support] lol?

You just showed me that i sold 2 pokes, i can´t see how they were duplicates with anything... Oh sorry i just saw, i just sold 1 pokemon and the other was on my bp, how does that proofs they were duplicated? lol?
  2. S

[Support] Dude...

How can i sell duplicate pokemons if i wasn´t even online.... show me the proofs then .... PS: i beleave you´re just mad because i stole those pokemons, wich wasn´t even againts the rules at the moment... like i said i haven´t even been online, how can i sell duplicate pokemons then? lol? like i...
  3. S

[Support] Recover my account ...

I think is unffair, i´ve paid several times for even diamonds and how is it possible i was banned on april and i wasn´t even online on april....
  4. S

[Recovery] Help to recover my account

Hello, my name on the game is Sukui, i haven´t get online for a long long time, and now when i want to play again i found out my chareacter have been deleted for destructive behaviour, when i haven´t been even online .... PS: It says that the reason was bug abuse, and like i said i haven´t even...
  5. S

[Support] Just a last question

Can i know who was the one that traded the poke to her? To princesslady, btw are u sure is that empoleon? 'cause it´s on diamond .-. if that´s so it was a world transfer, who was the one that sold it like that? i wanna know who took it from me
  6. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

Hey, i need help to find my empoleon, last use was like 1 - 2 months ago, it was lvl 93, i beleave it was female, normal pokeball.
  7. S

[Support] About pokemons

How he got them? And why it is not possible to recover them? And what is the name of the noob char?
  8. S

[Support] Account Block?

I've been notified by my friends i got an account block when i wasn´t even online, i wanna know why? i mean i guess there is a mistake in here or something. Sukui Pearl
  9. S

[Support] Password problem

Hello, well i came back from a little retirement and i changed my password, but now it seems my password isn´t the new one, or not at least the one i thought, can i get some help? just like restore my old password or something, it was like half an hour ago. Player: Sukui - Pearl
  10. S

[Sell] Aron

Sell aron 25f BO for the moment is 76k, but i´m hearing offers, acc good pokes + cash or evo items + cash.
  11. S

[Support] Maybe bug?

Well i´m catching some criminals, almost finishing when i notice that the amount left isn´t the same as the amount i needed to catch, i finish and then it says there are still 5 missing, wich i´m 100% sure i already talk to each one of them, i didn´t even move without the message telling me they...
  12. S

[Support] Can´t find a pokemon

Can´t find a pokemon Can´t find a chansey lvl 77 on pokeball with TMs Blizzard and Water Pulse. Last use was like 2 weeks ago +/-. Wolrd: Pearl Name : Sukui
  13. S

[Support] Lost Pokemons.

A friend of mine lost some pokemons, his name is Soulforce and the pokes are: Dragonite 73 Halloween Ursaring 66 on pokeball. Umbreon 68 on pokeball. Mr Mime 71 on pokeball. Mantine 42 on pokeball. He doesn´t remember the sex or the pokeball on the nite, the others are normal pokeballs, he got...
  14. S

[Sell] Sell cloned arcanine

Sold.
  15. S

Sell tm reflect

Sold. If someone could delete this, thanks.
  16. S

Report possible bot.

Well i already reported this one, but i´ll now do it public, with things i beleave are proofs of it, and like i said it´s POSSIBLE he´s botting, i´m not saying he´s, that´s what admins´ll have to find out i guess. Well 2 days ago i started being ksed by Zuterful (pearl) but what i notice is that...
  17. S

[Complaint] report ks with harassment

Well i was playing when i got asked for help from Shidgin (i´m posting on his name 'cause he can´t) he told he have been followed by someone that was killing his pokes, we both made a report but no one answer so i took a video: and i took this screenshots: He knew it was ilegal, but he...
  18. S

Maybe bug.

Well it´s been a while since i notice it but now it´s pretty annoying, when i´m like 5 sqm away, or i use undergorund or things like that, the wild pokes attack me lol, it happens alot so i beleave it´s a bug. If it isn´t well plx change it 'cause is pretty annoying! D:
  19. S

Be carefull and report!

Razzaq is trying to scamm people on pearl, selling diamonds in 3.5k and he trys to trade water gems. http://1.ii.gl/sSZIzFJC2.png http://1.ii.gl/HErn25EIp.png http://1.ii.gl/WizWDS2To.png He tried at least 4 times before he put the water gems, be carefull, always read what people are trading.
  20. S

LOL - report

http://3.ii.gl/2LjRKcr0.png I think you know why i post this lol.
Back