Welcome!

Search results

1. rey maligno

[Buy] Buy Card Pokemon

Good evening Diamond players I am buying rare and super rare cards. ([Leave Photos From Letter For Spoiler]) PS: Contact Charrito Server: Diamond
  2. rey maligno

[Buy] Cloned pokemon MALE

Buy cloned pokemon male ( Pay in cash All ) Pm charrito
  3. rey maligno

[Support] perdi mi klefki

Perdi Mi Klefki 130M W Sleep Talk/ Rain Dance..
  4. rey maligno

[Support] Help

padventures closes on my main pc, the update doesn't load me and it freezes I've been with this problem for a while, I can't play and the ugliest thing is that I have to use a slower lapto than a turtle :6: :( :( Charrito (Server Diamond)
  5. rey maligno

Corsola And shiny Corsola

Change of image and Movements Corsola And shiny Corsola Goodnight My suggestion for this pokemon (Corsola) would be a change of image (the size of the Pokémon a little bigger, its details like the horn of the back and the more detailed points). It would be very nice and apart you need a...
  6. rey maligno

Camerupt Ability

good night community, why was Ability Own Tempo removed?
  7. rey maligno

[Sell] private message to charrito

I am currently accepting only money or diamond. :p Elder Charizard [130][F] Ability: Blaze TM: Reflect TM: Lava Plume
  8. rey maligno

[Buy] Cloned Pokemon

Hello, I am in the search to collect all the clones and I am selling the shiny ones or exchanging them. These are the cloned I'm looking for: :4: Cloned Alakazam [130] TM: Psyblast TM: Rain Dance Cloned Arbok [130] TM: Venom Blast TM: Sludge Rain Cloned Arcanine [130] TM: Reflect TM...
  9. rey maligno

notepad

Can it be removed from the inventory?
  10. rey maligno

[Sell] Shiny

Shiny Mandibuzz [130][M] Ability: Overcoat [Reset] TM: Aerial Ace TM: Snarl Acc Other Shiny or Cash
  11. rey maligno

emote blacklisted

I open this thread to know what types of faces are blocked and the reason why cannot be used anymore ej: Pacman :v
  12. rey maligno

Mark pokemon

it can be a bug ??
  13. rey maligno

[Download] requirements currently

What are the requirements that the pad asks you to install in a cpu?
  14. rey maligno

classic shiny pokemon

The idea of this thread is suggestion of classic shiny pokemon. Example of some that are currently (lucario, metagross, Meganium, ludicolo . Noctowl ). What classic Shiny pokemon would you like to capture it?
  15. rey maligno

[Sell] Shops ''Charrito''

Sell Shiny Pokemon: Shiny Mandibuzz [115][M] Ability: Weak Armor TM: Snarl
  16. rey maligno

[Support] seriously???

I'm sorry this is really seriously because of a comment in the forum? I honestly do not deserve that I'm not allowed to play for a comment This character has been banished by Zelricks Reason: Destructive Behaviour Comment: Next time you must be more careful of what you say Expires in: 19h 44m
  17. rey maligno

[Support] Thumbs up Argentina ping in-game!!!!!

after server migration I started having 369ms - 750ms. I asked Argentine colleagues and they told me that the same thing was happening to him
  18. rey maligno

Oricoriob

I think I would not have to be born at level 49 or less, because their list of moves is for level 50. Yesterday I bought a level 47, I started thinking and if I find a level 40 it is totally useless the pokemon Many will say, but they learn tm at level 40 like the lava plume tm018 or the...
  19. rey maligno

bug npc alys

17:22 Professor Oak: You failed the test. 17:22 Professor Oak: You can try again in: 1 hour. 17:23 Alys: Good bye, Charrito! 17:18 Your questlog of "Alola school" has been updated. 17:22 Your questlog of "Alola school" has been updated. when it ended with the question it tells me that it...
  20. rey maligno

Electivire And Cloned Electivire

Could it be improved for duels? Improves the damage or modifies its movements
Back