Welcome!

Search results

1. Kudon

Children's Day lottery

Mistu Platinum
  2. Kudon

Sell Nuzleaf, Metagross, Cloned Electrode w Thunder / Buy C Dragonite, Kingdra

SOLD Nuzleaf [M] 62 also i give the leaf stone SOLD Metagross 70 SOLD Cloned Electrode 87 with TM25 Thunder Don't waste your time making low offers
  3. Kudon

Sell tm33 reflect

Bump!
  4. Kudon

Sell tm33 reflect

Bump!!
  5. Kudon

Sell tm33 reflect

Selling only for cash (34k)
  6. Kudon

KS Following

This player did ks and says that he ll be following me. I also reported this statment using ctrl+r
  7. Kudon

Team Rocket's New Plan

Close this thread, i did it again and done.
  8. Kudon

Team Rocket's New Plan

http://es.tinypic.com/r/2wput6d/8 http://es.tinypic.com/r/xol10l/8 I didn't die when i charged the orb i only used teleport with mr mime to new bark
  9. Kudon

Team Rocket's New Plan

Salvatore Rocket gave me the item to do the first mission in the electric island, and i did it. Now i have the thunder orb. But after when i go another time to talk him he didnt respond to me, and i havent the access to the electric ditto's room.. I need help to solve this bug please, thanks
  10. Kudon

Can't Login

I've the same problem
  11. Kudon

Lost account (password and email)

Recovered!
  12. Kudon

Yes i know the account number, name of my character and the world, but i don't remember the password, e-mail, and haven't made a recovery key.
  13. Kudon

Hello i have lost my password account. For recover it i need the email but i forget it too.
  14. Kudon

Sell diamonds - Buy Steelix Male

Offer you all, ingame, Kudon. I dont accept pokes for diamonds.
  15. Kudon

[SELL] Lapras 80

Make your offer in cash. Accept Steelix good level Also i'm selling TM46 Hydropump, Politoed 60
  16. Kudon

El Alto Mando [LT]

I dunno that i have you removed from the guild. I wish luck to all the members. And in parting, i give one pic with what I was looking for these days, I have finally caught.
  17. Kudon

Sell Electabuzz / Kudon

Message to Kudon with offer ingame.
Back