Welcome!

Search results

1. Pig of destiny

[Recovery] Why I busted my characters?

Just he had returned to play PA could not open the client, and yesterday I find that Raisa had removed me my characters for allegedly selling my account ... being that I have not even given anyone my account. Too bad either put people to tutor and walk doing what they please players who have...
  2. Pig of destiny

blokeck NPC Duel in viridian

world : diamond there is one player who stayed afk in viridian NPC and being with npc battle with no other player can make the npc fight. I wonder if that does not deserve something like prhibirlo the game or at least a notation?
  3. Pig of destiny

Como se ve mi cliente de PA

Hello everyone as I come to show some pictures of my client PA. Hola a todos pues les vengo a mostrar unas imagenes de mi cliente de PA. Si alguien lo quiere contactenme por PM Credits: PAdventures 99% (staff) Pig of destiny 1% (by editing the appearance and compacting) All rights...
  4. Pig of destiny

Pgalaxy steals sprites :/

First of all I'm new to the forum and I hope I have posted correctly and try not announce any server since it is completely the rules of this forum. As the title says PG server steals sprites, changes and edits to padventures I informed them that if they let me help avoid this I could edit the...
Back