Welcome!

Search results

1. huberto

[Support] Parent insulting and homophoby

Player: Odinson Might be a false report due to wrong google translation but it says that first he insults my mother with cancer and then he call us gay people because we speak languege that he can't understand (as if he didnt do the same). If it's correct then I think its worth reporting.
  2. huberto

Valentine event 2019

Since there is no restriction about spoilers on forum lets work on it together ^ ^ Npc Giorgia is south of Saffron. Kanto 48 Johto 35 Hoenn and Alola in post below \/ PS. If you can't post links make 20 posts in spam thread
  3. huberto

[Recovery] A little quest scam

Hello, I just "finished" a part of zygarde cube quest where NPC asked me to bring Wigglytuff and Blissey. There was no clear information that I'm going to lose those pokemonos so I just picked my Blissey with TM's and reported it back. This way i lost Bliss with ref for just 2 cells. I would...
  4. huberto

Wishiwashi

Simple request. Could you please add TM Water Pulse to it's TM learnset? With restricion to one of TM Sleep Talk or Water Pulse
  5. huberto

Starters

Can you rewiev Alolan Starters? Primarina: Only Water Gun and Disarming Voice usefull for level up, if you ask me it's not worth to evolve untill 92 or at least 90. Incineroar: Seriously? Brutal Swing is the only "AOE" move untill level 90. Decidueye: Grass Whistle, Leaf Blade...
  6. huberto

Mankey Business

Hello guys, since I remember everyone was wondering 'How much of a profit I can realy get with massive Mankey catching'. I have finally decided to make a little Mankey catching test and give you the answer supported by appropriate statistics. I bought 1000 pokeballs, 1000 great balls, 1000...
  7. huberto

Golbat

Simple question, is it possible to add TM60 Poison Gas to Golbat's learnset? Crobat can learn and level required is 50. Would be great if Golbat could learn it as well. Thanks in advance for any answer.
  8. huberto

[Complaint] Constant laggs problem on Diamond server

Once against I would like to report a problem of laggs on Diamond server. I'm kinda surprised that nobody is reporting it but I bet people already gave up on trying to fix it and they get used to play with spikes/laggs. I was the same but I started playing on Platinum for a while. In 1 weeks of...
  9. huberto

2017 Christmas event

Mission 1 Snowmen locations [15/15]: Trees locations [15/15]: Mission 2 Kanto (48): Johto and Hoenn screens are here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40087-2017-Christmas-event&p=358820&viewfull=1#post358820 Orange Archipelago screens and Mission 3 are here...
  10. huberto

Kecleon

1. I have noticed that Grass type Kecleon is the only one missing a stunning move in it's moveset. Energy Ball Lick Grass Pledge Razor Leaf Solar Beam Seed Flare Camouflage Decolorize Leaf Storm Petal Blizzard 2. I would like to suggest replacement of Razor Leaf for any of Stun Spore/Sleep...
  11. huberto

Humorous Pumpkin addon

Hi, I got a problem with this addon, I can't put it in my Venusaur in any way. As you can see on the ss I added 3 addons to other pokemons without any problem, the only problematic one is Venusaur. Just by looking at sprite color in addon menu. Is this addon only set for a Cloned version and...
  12. huberto

Daily Dungeon Challengers

1 week left till November and possible start of Daily Dungeon system (exact date is not yet announced). For those who still miss any of Challengers, here you are: Kanto: Cinnabar Charizard task Fuchsia: Gengar task Kangaskhan task Lavender Swampert task Johto: Azalea: Sableye...
  13. huberto

Wailord

Could you add TM Water Pulse to it's TM learnset? It has Sheer Cold, Ice Beam and Sleep Talk so I think Water Pulse won't make a big difference but may attract people to use it more often.
  14. huberto

Global Tournament 2017 Tier List

Hello, I did a little statistic for last tournament and I would like to share it with you. First of all I made it just for my own fun since I love this kind of things. This is not made to judge anything. Let's start: I got data of 43 players (all who had at least 1 duel on tournament), it is...
  15. huberto

The very first Global Leveling Tournament

Hello, we get at least 2 big PVP tournaments with epic rewards every year, but how about people who don't realy like dueling, or they can't afford full Ref+Brick/Feint team to compete with the best duelers. They don't deserve a chance to get realy epic rewards? I'm here to suggest something we...
  16. huberto

Hoenn tasks + achievement suggestion

Hello, I would like to suggest tasks for Hoenn region, I know it was suggested many times but I prepared a complete list of tasks. Keep in mind it is just a suggestion so numbers may not be perfect. Required lvlNumber to killPokemon nameTask required to be completed firstReward...
  17. huberto

Daily deal - suggestion for Santiago

Hello, last update and changes in NPC Flint posted by Raissa, inspired me to think about how else we can improve our income a little bit, and not to make earning cash too easy at the same time. At first place I thought about review of all prices of NPC Santiago, but I don't have full list of his...
  18. huberto

[Complaint] PA Optimalization

Can someone check optimalization of Padventures Client? I compared it to few other games I have on my computer and it looks realy bad. How can 2d tibia based game eat so much.
  19. huberto

[Solved] Automatic events

Hello, I haven't seen Pokehunt or PVP Tournamet for a long time. I guess time of these events changed when our server was moved to Canada same as time of Daily Quest Reset changed by 5-6h? I'm not sure. If time of Pokehunt/PVP Tournament changed by the same value now it occurs in the middle of...
  20. huberto

[Recovery] Rollback pokemon loss

Posting for player without forum account Player: Sasuke Ucicha World: Diamond Every pokemon was last used today before rollback. 1. Pokemon: Leafeon Level: 130 Gender: Male Ball: Pokeball TMs: Grassy Terrain, Reflect 2. Pokemon: Xatu Level: 130 Gender: Male Ball: not remember TMs: Psyblast...
Back