Welcome!

Search results

1. D

cash cash :D

BUYING RAZOR FANG :D on Pearl: Baba yega ore Evil sky. Thank all of you =D
  2. D

double exp

maybe you can plan a double exp weekend again ? with abig event ore something ? :D it will be a pleaseure to play allong with double exp again :D Thank you <3
  3. D

Servers shutdown

why is the server down again ?? to much happens ? what with the ppl that have premium ???
  4. D

Servers shutdown

Okay Thanks Already!! Goodluck we will wait!
  5. D

Servers shutdown

so for today the servers will be offline ? can u tell us a time when its back open ?
  6. D

Servers shutdown

gameserver still closed ??
  7. D

Servers shutdown

when will the server back online ? and why change a new host ?
  8. D

Cute Island and Sylveon evolution

tekst me on pa i'm in pearl Baba Yega
  9. D

some tip in what city :p
  10. D

so i need to go a place with butterfly and cherrim ?so its in jotho ?
  11. D

are there some tips where to find npc suzie ?
  12. D

Sell and Buy

SELL DIAMONDS /// SNORLAX 81 KINGDRA 80 GALLADE 90 [M] IN HEAVY BALL TYRANITAR 80 TOGETIC 67 /// BUY PAPOI AND INQ BOX /// MSG M onix [100+], charizard [100+], Typhlosion [100+], Alakazam [100+], gengar [100+], Meganium [100+], Jolteon , Vaporeon and Flareon . On Pearl Name Baba Yega i...
  13. D

don't have items

i donated after the promotion, i got my points but i didnt get the outfit neither the ticket PayPal logo 5 Dec 2016 18:30:50 GMT+01:00 Transaction ID: 6PU5556787797984K my name on pearl Dr Dtekk please help Dr Dtekk.
  14. D

can'tloggin to pa conection failed error (10060)

helle there, i have a problem to login i can''t login to the padventures already downloaded 9.9.5 already refreshed my dns but nothing chance can someone help me plz ?
  15. D

sold poke on market no money

help me please i solt 2 pokes shelgon 55for 7.5k and metagross 7k and i have connections problems i log oud but for i was logout i teke the money i login and my money isnt thare sorry english is bad
  16. D

my house is bugget event gamemaster can't teleport me to my house

hi hi My name is Dr Dtekk i'mm playing on Pearl today i wanna buy a house but it says i already owned some house so i used TP to my house and he teleported me to celadon pc. Help me what can i do about this. Grtz Dr Dtekk
  17. D

need team qeust of elements

Flarion [x] vaporeon [x] Jolteon [x] Charizard [100+] typhlosion [100+] alakazam [100+] onix [100+] meganium [100+] msg me On PEARL Dr Dtekk
Back