Welcome!

Search results

1. Grayfoox

Pichu TMs

Hi, can you add more TMs for this pokemon? I know you could say "no one uses this pokemon, what's the point?" but for the fun factor of this game could be funny to exp it to lvl 130 as it is, because it has a pretty sprite Same CD than Pikachu tms, will be TM reversal, Eerie impulse, Grass...
  2. Grayfoox

Alakazam-Kadabra Wonder Room TM

Can you please let Alakazam learns Wonder Room? Kadabra can learn it but Alakazam nope
  3. Grayfoox

About current status of normal pokemons

Hiho! Well this is not a complaint request at all, but now that we have a plenty number of shiny pokemons, cloneds and giant forms, almost no one are buying normal pokemons nowadays. So, based on this, can you please adjust the NPC's prices based on the lvl of the pokemon? I mean, actually a...
  4. Grayfoox

[Recovery] Lost TM Ice Shards in market

solved, close this thread, thanks!
  5. Grayfoox

Anti KS system

Hi guys Just to ask if is possible to add a mini system that gives rewards when you don't do KS to people? I know KS is not punishable and that's why many people do it without regrets, but with a system that award people with good behavior will help us to have a better community. This system...
  6. Grayfoox

Ditto quest is bugged

hiho Gary Oak Npc is bugged in Ditto quest. I'm writing Hi and he doesn't respond.
  7. Grayfoox

[Recovery] Daily rewards disappeared

hiho, I lost my 100 pokeballs and my 30 epic balls from daily login with the last rollback, can you help me? Grayfoxx- diamond
  8. Grayfoox

Missing NPC prices in some items

Hi Can you add prices to Magical plates (30HD each) and Umbreon tails (2HD each)? thanks!
  9. Grayfoox

Sligoo

hi, any chance to add tm water pulse to the tm learnset for sligoo? Goodra can learn it at lvl 50. Thanks!
  10. Grayfoox

Stufful

Hiho, can you please add to the moveset another move at high lvl? Now that we need lvl 75 to reach evolution lvl is almost a pain in the... to exp this poke, even with TMs is really hard. Maybe mach punch - 15 secs CD, or super power at lvl 50 - 60 secs CD, could be useful
  11. Grayfoox

[Complaint] About professions

Hi So, when are we going to have this feature in game? We need them asap please, I don't want to be retired for long time
  12. Grayfoox

Meteor Assault

hiho, can you check the time when sirfetch is unreachable? it makes wild pokes start to target you instead the poke xD maybe 1 second less would be nice (keep the stun)
  13. Grayfoox

Tyrantrum Abilities and Spells

Hiho Can you please check this poke? it has an ability "Strong Jaw - Biting category moves will deal 50% more damage", but this poke doesn't have any "biting" move. thanks!
  14. Grayfoox

Double exp weekend

hi! since everything is very peaceful in live servers, can you put exp x2 in some pokemon type this weekend? (fire, water, grass, etc)
  15. Grayfoox

Bye bye fire 200? xD

Hiho The fire 200 entry dissapeared.
  16. Grayfoox

[Complaint] Terrible lag in last weeks

hello! I don't know if I'm the only one but I usually was playing with 200-300 ping, but in the last days I have 500-1800 ping (very bad fluctuations) and I think it was market's fault xD because when it wasn't working I didn't have lag but now that is fixed, lag is back... So can you please...
  17. Grayfoox

Cubchoo has no loot added

Please can you add some loot to this poke?
  18. Grayfoox

Wimpod

Can you please add some moves? currently it has only Bug bite and sand attack
  19. Grayfoox

Pyroar is doing damage to himself

hello Can you please take a look on magma storm and lava plume on pyroar? Looks like it is hitting himself with those moves. (cries in spanish) T_T
  20. Grayfoox

Tasks achievement

Hi it is possible to add Charm tasks on this achievement?
Back