Welcome!

Search results

1. pawpaw

Done

So, not long ago I left my stuff to a close friend of mine while I got my computer fixed and unfortunately he got hacked, so I guess that's all from me. I played for about a year and I can surely say that I've learned several important things from people I've met in-game, and I won't froget...
  2. pawpaw

About Rods

I've been fishing recently and I'm really not liking the current Rod system. I mean, how's it possible for an "old" rod to have a better rate than a super/great rod? I'd suggest to increase the super/great rod's chance of fishing something, and also increase the chance of super's rod on...
  3. pawpaw

Elder Charizard

I'm here to suggest to make a new spawn for Elder Charizard, just like Red Gyarados and Crystal Onix. I have nothing against Elder Charizard being able to catch but that's just an excuse to make the most ksed place on PA be more ksed IMO
  4. pawpaw

Sleeping pokes moving

This was already reported but it didn't say that when Sleeping pokes get Paralyzed(Ex. use sing and then metronome, coming out electric storm) they start moving. I couldn't post it on that thread because it was closed.
  5. pawpaw

Reflect

Reflect is bugged AS HELL. When hunting maaaaaaaany stuns ignore reflect and stun your poke. (Sheer cold, fear, super sonic, sand attack and maany more). IMO this should be fixed ASAP
  6. pawpaw

[Complaint] Rocki Lee Deletion

My friend Rocki Lee recently got deleted and he states that he really doesn't know the reason why. He said to me that he was leveling and suddenly got deleted. I'm just making this thread to ask for the reason and proof of his deletion.
  7. pawpaw

About Reflect

Correct me if I'm wrong but I have time feeling that there are certain stuns that just ignore reflect and stun my poke. Is something going wrong or is it just me?
  8. pawpaw

Switching poke

I've recently started going to level up to TM23 and all I can say is that I've died countless times because the time of immunity I get while switching pokes is too damn low, I mean, I change of pokemon and immediately before I can see my other pokemon I'm dead. I want to suggest to give the...
  9. pawpaw

Duelists

NPC Duelists pokes' are all immune to Hoenn attacks. (Sky Uppercut, Flare Blitz, Close Combat). Edit: Wtf is wrong with NPC Abby on viridian? I've only beaten her 25 times and she's using pokes level 250 against me. I think the formula is bugged (Number of times beaten * 10)
  10. pawpaw

Sheer Cold

Sheer cold doesn't work with elder zards
  11. pawpaw

Night Daze

Night Daze is currently dealing ghost damage(it should be dark)
  12. pawpaw

Account trading

Nagatto bought 2 pokemons(Scizor 130F With Bug Buzz and Hyper beam and Blaziken 107F With Brick Break and Lava Plume) using rl cash.
  13. pawpaw

Spam

14. pawpaw

Pawpaw Shop

Rules: You make the offers otherwise, I ignore. Post your offer here or message me in game (Pawpaw). SELL Dusknoir 130 W. Reflect and Dark Pulse
  15. pawpaw

Brick Break stacked damage(Heracross)

Image shows it all, red arrows represent brick break's damage, while the green arrow represent mega punch's damage.
  16. pawpaw

Tm17

Sell: TM17 Doom Desire PS. This is not even mine, I'm helping a friend who doesn't have a forum account. Rules: Offer you or ignored. Post your offer here or ingame. (Message: Cletus) Current Best Offer: TM32 Tri Attack + 10k + Politoed 104 With TM26 Earthquake
  17. pawpaw

Guild leadership

Online guild leaders can kick offline guild leaders.
  18. pawpaw

About Ariados

Wasn't it enough with placing wild Ariados in every single good level place/quest in PA? Why was their HP doubled and why do I feel the rate they shoot spider web also?... I know their HP was doubled because my Espeon used to kill them in 2 hits(Psychic, Confusion) and now it can only reduce...
  19. pawpaw

About new PVP zone

First of all, I'm very glad and thankfull about PVP's extension, I know it's what many players have been asking for for a long time but I still think a few details should be fixed. First, many players have been saying that it's bugged and sometimes they can't move their pokemon. Also, I...
  20. pawpaw

I think someone needs a demote

I just wanted to report a name ):
Back