Welcome!

Search results

1. Professor Elm

Padventures Easter Event!

What about the working man that only has 2hrs to play per day? This is my second day in the event and I just barely got the box, I will try to go for the tm now but I will be lucky to reach that before the event ends, people who want the event to finish are selfish. Sure there are people with 3...
  2. Professor Elm

I guess that is good to hear because I wasn't even on for atleast 4 days so I had no idea there was an event. I will try to get as much points as I can but I doubt I can reach 9k, too busy. The eggs are also annoying, I had to buy 100bps to carry them because they dont stack
  3. Professor Elm

Thanks
  4. Professor Elm

Hello guys, I just logged on, had no idea the event was going, Is it worth it to go after points now or it almost over? How long until this event is over?
  5. Professor Elm

Oops double post.

Oops double post.
  6. Professor Elm

Fantastic news bro, while laying on my bed yesterday, I thought long and hard, and some how I...

Fantastic news bro, while laying on my bed yesterday, I thought long and hard, and some how I miraculously remembered my account or password, anyway it was one of them haha and after fiddling around with some old passwords I got on thank god, very happy. Thank you so much for the support man, I...
  7. Professor Elm

Oh darn, that is a real shame. Oh well, I hope I will see you on today.

Oh darn, that is a real shame. Oh well, I hope I will see you on today.
  8. Professor Elm

Hello bro, sent you a pm regarding my situation but it seems you have a full inbox/ Will try...

Hello bro, sent you a pm regarding my situation but it seems you have a full inbox/ Will try again some other time, peace.
  9. Professor Elm

Lost Account

Thanks for the bump bro :)
  10. Professor Elm

Thank you for supporting my post

Thank you for supporting my post
  11. Professor Elm

Lost Account

Hello Guys After a year out of this game as I was very busy, it seems I have lost my account which has saddened me because it has some good pokemon on there and its a level 117, it will be very long until i reach that with a new account. I am seeking help from anyone here who has the authority...
  12. Professor Elm

Carpe Diem [LT] Diamond

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been online lately, very busy with job interviews. I will try to log in asap to say hi :)
  13. Professor Elm

Carpe Diem [LT] Diamond

114, Scyther 110, and another leaf stone!
  14. Professor Elm

Carpe Diem [LT] Diamond

No worries bro and thanks :)
  15. Professor Elm

Carpe Diem [LT] Diamond

Magmar 110 + Level 111
Back