Welcome!

Search results

1. Andyrax

Hello

Hello guys, how you been doing?? xD! Love y'all ;*
  2. Andyrax

[Life Thread] Divine Dragons Guild

~ DIVINE DRAGONS ~ Ésta Guild estará dedicada y especializada a el aporte en General de PA. El Objetivo, consistirá en reportar abusos de reglamento, ya que es creada con la intención de marcar una diferencia ayudando. Como Guild de Players High Lvl, ayudará a la gente en quest, precios...
  3. Andyrax

WikiPA Main Wallpaper Contest

WikiPA Wallpaper Contest I'm looking for a New Wallpaper Pic for the WikiPA. So, if you want to participate just Post your Pics here, and may be selected. Of course there will be a In-Game Remuneration + the satisfaction to see your Img/Name posted at the WikiPA Main Page. Strict Img...
  4. Andyrax

Actual Rollbacks.

I just want to inform that I won't recover any Pokemon until the crashes stops. It would be a vane work, because those recovers can be lost again. Admns are working to solve it, so please be patient. And Remember; We are going to investigate Bug Abuse cases, those ones found with such abuses...
  5. Andyrax

[Support] List of Scammers already Punished.

This Thread is made to inform about the player who already being punished by Scams and give harsh punishments to those ones who already have Scammed before. Any [GM]+ who has Banish/Delete a Player by Scam should add his/her Character Name here. Banishment: [Player Name] [World] Deletion...
  6. Andyrax

Changes at rule 12 (Scams)

The rule will be changed as follows: Actual Rule: 12. Scams PAdventures Online staff will not be accountable for any lost items or cash due to scamming activity. It is the responsibility of the buyer/seller to verify all transactions before finalization. This includes, but not limited to...
  7. Andyrax

[Guide] New Shop System Tutorial (Donations)

If you already donate you must follow the next steps to get your Diamonds/Items. 1.- LogIn at http://www.padventures.org/index.php/account/login 2.- Click on "Account" and then "Shop": 3.- Select the Items you want to get *Account Modifications: Things that you can change at your...
  8. Andyrax

[Support] How to ask for Support Properly [ROLLBACKS / DONATIONS/POKÉMON RECOVERY]

How to ask for Support Properly [ROLLBACKS / DONATIONS/POKÉMON RECOVERY] For any kind of support related directly with your character(s), you ought to include this information: -> Main Character Name (the one with the problem) -> World of the Character Whenever you ask for a Pokemon recovery...
  9. Andyrax

[Support] Lost Account / Password / IP Code Support

If you are sure you are unable to recover your Account/Password via email: http://www.padventures.org/index.php/recovery Then you can send me a Forum Private Message to recover them if you still have problems. You must send to "Raissa"...
  10. Andyrax

[Recovery] Nagatto's Rollback

Character Name: Nagatto World: Diamond Pokemon to Recover: Poliwrath [107] M, TM: Hydropump & Water Pulse Serial ID: D-7064 He erased the Pokemon's Name and changed the TM Meteor Mash to TM Water Pulse before the Rollback happened. He doesn't know how to use the Forum. That's why I report...
  11. Andyrax

[Recovery] Moster Lord Rollback

Character Name: Moster Lord World: Diamond Pokemon to Recover: Cloyster [70] Serial ID: D-728 He had no access to the Forum, so I report this by myself. Now you need to wait for a PA to confirm and recover the Pkmn. G'luck.
  12. Andyrax

[Recovery] Pandii Rollback

Character Name: Pandii World: Diamond Pokemon to Recover: Porygon [64] Serial: D-4272 He had no access to the Forum, so I report this by myself. Now you need to wait for a PA to confirm and recover the Pkmn. G'luck.
  13. Andyrax

[Life Thread] Torneo de Batalla de Duelos [El Alto Mando]

La Guild El Alto Mando Invita este Viernes 8/Feb a las 16hrs. México/19hrs. Chile/17hrs. Venezuela, a Batalla de Duelos Pokemon 4vs4! El evento constará de 3 categorías Pkmn, que son las siguientes (8~16 Players x Categoría, NO Cloneds): Categoría 1.- Lvl Pokemon: 80~100 Categoría 2.- Lvl...
  14. Andyrax

[Recovery] Player: "Cadens" (Rollback Lost)

Character Name: Cadens World: Diamond Pkmn lost: Wigglytuff Lvl: 40 Sex: Male Obtained: From Deliriuxs at lvl 25 I made this Thread insted of him because he doesn't know how, I hope it works. Thanks! Nevermind the guy found it on his bag...... Delete this Post Pls. "23:32 Cadens [34]: ya me...
Back