Welcome!

Search results

1. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost Cloned Gengar

Hello, I lost my Cloned Gengar, I can't find it anywhere. Cloned Gengar 130M (ABILLITY LEVITATE) with TM REFLECT AND TM SHANDOW BLAST. Please check this for me. Account: Davii - Platinum
  2. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hello, Yesterday in the rollback 10 my pokemons disappear 8 Drifloon all level 50 (just waiting to be evolved) 1 Mr. Mime 130 with TM Thunder + TM Psychic cut 1 Cloned Crobat 119 with TM Gun Shot. Check this error please Itezinodi, Clash Platinum
  3. itezinodi

Capture

Help me please I'm having problems catching pokémon, I threw the ball, I had success but did not get the pokemon, so I went to the NPC Juanito bought more ultra bolls to do some tests ... I succeeded in 5 more pokemons and the result was the same. (did not get the pokemon) Note: Even having...
  4. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost Dragonite

good evening, yesterday we had a stop at the server and because of that I lost my LVL 87 Dragonite in UB, the pokemon is new so not remember sex, please help me Itezinodi Diamond
  5. itezinodi

[Support] Error facebook

Good evening, I'm having trouble sharing padventure the link on facebook (image) http://4.1m.yt/ca-CfR3.png Inglish: "The URL entered is not permitted by the application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed in the application settings. The URL must match the URL of the...
  6. itezinodi

Bug

good evening, In two days I have a problem in my shots, while playing the balls are appearing one squirtle (see picture) please. http://imageshack.com/a/img911/4165/h49HlW.png Name: Itezinodi Wolrd: Diamond
  7. itezinodi

[Complaint] respawn rock tunnel

good morning folks during these months we had many changes in the server with new Pokémon, new quests and new respawn, but our good old rock tunnel was half-forgotten, we have many players without premium (I am one) who does not have many options up to level except in Pewter quest and Rock...
  8. itezinodi

[Recovery] My Scizor

Good morning GMs / CMs This week I had two duplicate Pokemon (Blastoise 113 and Cloned Venosaur 130) I sent a parcel to [CM] Raissa but disappeared my Scizor lvl130 in friend ball with TM04 and TM12, could check please? My account: Itezinodi, Lord drago and Alisontonin world: all Diamond
  9. itezinodi

[Support] My Kangaskhan

Good morning GMs, CMs. I have a Kangaskhan [117] in yellow ball with TM03 and TM26, but I can not find anywhere, I do not remember to have lent to someone and the person who shares with me also not. Please could see where he is? My Character: Itezinodi, Alisontonin and Lord Drago both Diamond.
  10. itezinodi

tapestry and carpet

hello people, first wanted to say was very good the new floor of Cp and pvp, you could add as carpet or tapestry, I believe that would be very good in the houses
  11. itezinodi

it is a buggy

What is it that appearing upon Alakazam Mr. Mime and every time you die? file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/Kazan_e_Mr.webp
  12. itezinodi

[Support] White tapestre

Good night staff, I have a problem (possible bug) in NPC Leire, white tapestre is in trouble. Look at the picture >>>> http://2.ii.gl/Itys1jcK.png
  13. itezinodi

Halloween event

hello guys, do not know about you but this event did not please me one bit, the new client was very good but I expected more at the event (event very weak), it's just my opinion. Sorry.
  14. itezinodi

[Support] Error connecting

Gms hello, my friend is not getting logged on his account, after entering the password, the message "Connecting to the game world plis .. wait .." and does not connect, are already two days that does not connect. Name: Maloqueiro Regatiano lvl 51, ​​World Diamond, please can help him? He has no...
  15. itezinodi

[Support] New quest bugged

Hello guys, I'm trying to do the new quest Ascorbia city, but I can not. already delivered half of the items to the NPC however can not continue. see: 19:23 Fire Chief Bruce: Hello trainer, are you here to do some work or mission for me? 19:23 Itezinodi [122]: work 19:23 Itezinodi [122]...
  16. itezinodi

[Support] The Pokemon Paradox

Good afternoon staff, I have a friend who is not able to finish the quest The Pokemon Paradox, already talked to all NPCs, but the second part where the NPC cat in the number of (1 + 1 = 13), the locking and can not keep up. please could you help us? My name is Itezinodi - Diamond world, my...
  17. itezinodi

[Support] Task

Good afternoon everybody, I'm trying to finish the quest Dragon Scale, but for that I need to finish the task of Mankey, Spearow and Cubone however I do not remember where the NPC, need to finish the task to complete the quest. please help me out. Name: Itezinodi, World Diamond
  18. itezinodi

Where is the NPC

good night guys, please I need help, I have 3 task to report however I do not remember where is the NPC, the task are Mankey, Spearow and Cubone. already walked through every town and can not find the NPC, please help me if anyone knows, my name is Itezinodi world - Diamond.
  19. itezinodi

Catch

Good morning guys, I'm here to complain about a subject that discourages any player from PA, "the scheme catch" this game is totally stuck. Many players spend horrors of balls to catch pokemon noob already take other players easy pokemon soooo much value, an example is this one: "KurosakiIchigo...
  20. itezinodi

[Support] Error connecting

Hello guys, I'm having trouble connecting to the game, every time I enter my password and click "OK" appears a message error, preventing the connection. please help me?
Back