7. I

Mini Lottery 3/10

Iguanao Pearl
  8. I

Olimeczek like life

nice job, gogo catch all.
  9. I

Wesker's catches

i understand, but is different catcher and receiver... catch firts and you buy box after
  10. I

Wesker's catches

if u buy box, never will be a catcher
  11. I

My problem was that on the coins, bought them, but as the coin box was full, they all disappeared.

My problem was that on the coins, bought them, but as the coin box was full, they all disappeared.
  12. I

ever receive any news in relation to the problem that happened to me?

ever receive any news in relation to the problem that happened to me?
  13. I

I'm still waiting for my return on coin

I'm still waiting for my return on coin
  14. I

[Recovery] Coins disappeared

I thought it would never hit me, as someone might know this would happen ;\
  15. I

[Recovery] Coins disappeared

I have a problem, I usually keep the fruits picked at harvest box coin .. then bought 25,000 coin to catch Wobbuffet, but as the coin box was full of fruit ... I bought the coins are gone. I would appreciate if you help me. Iguanao Pearl
  16. I

in relation to the event that I won, it was difficult to sell an item to be'' invisible'', may...

in relation to the event that I won, it was difficult to sell an item to be'' invisible'', may change if the reward would be ... better for me.
  17. I

apologize to the staff members

I'm here to apologize Sucrilhosforever, I know that was wrong to hurt him, had no intention, but this done ... I admit my mistake, sorry.
  18. I

mals ae, acabei entrando na brincadeira deles em zuar vc, nao sabia q ia te deixar triste...bom...

mals ae, acabei entrando na brincadeira deles em zuar vc, nao sabia q ia te deixar triste...bom, quando sair um topico eu peço desculpas denovo.
Back