Welcome!

Search results

1. S

Man,what i going for hack?I not hacker...You can revive my account game?I realy not know.I have...

Man,what i going for hack?I not hacker...You can revive my account game?I realy not know.I have not cracked, I just created a group in a social network, and I thought, might need, I suggested it to admin Ezreal he was silent, I began to think that this is not nado.Grupp close.Segodnya gone, says...
  2. S

Hallo

Hallo
  3. S

Hallo,i can telk for you?

Hallo,i can telk for you?
  4. S

Man, what are you doing? I asked you yesterday about a group of silent you could just say "no...

Man, what are you doing? I asked you yesterday about a group of silent you could just say "no, not needed, delete it and gag," but you gave me a ban for hacking, ask what hack? I'm not a hacker! Can at least know how many days will last a banned?Excuse me please, I have not cracked, I just...
  5. S

Hallo.Excuse me please, I have not cracked, I just created a group in a social network, and I...

Hallo.Excuse me please, I have not cracked, I just created a group in a social network, and I thought, might need, I suggested it to admin Ezreal he was silent, I began to think that this is not nado.Grupp close.Segodnya gone, says that I banned for hacking , do not you ask what hack? I just...
  6. S

Login security

Hallo,why my character delete??Excuse me please, I have not cracked, I just created a group in a social network, and I thought, might need, I suggested it to admin Ezreal he was silent, I began to think that this is not nado.Grupp close.Segodnya gone, says that I banned for hacking , do not you...
Back