5. Kamijou Touma

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Nick: Kamijou Touma World: Diamond
  6. Kamijou Touma

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

Nick: Kamijou Touma World: Diamond Category: A Nationality: Mexican
  7. Kamijou Touma

Rebalance discussions

Togekiss I think his aura sphere has a very low damage for 30 of cd Togekiss 130 Neutral Dmg of Aura Sphere 18:54 Your Togekiss deals 1023 damage to a Kingler. Metagross it would be good idea add the tm psycho cut.. good for lvl, and necessary because has 2 psy attacks(psyshock and psychic)
  8. Kamijou Touma

Apply to be a tester!

1. Name: Kamijou Touma 2. World: Diamond 3. Level: 176
  9. Kamijou Touma

Happiness System

I do not think that killing a few pokes from time to time or feed a poke every 20 minutes is a problem it all depends if the poke lost or not lost happiness inside his ball without being active
  10. Kamijou Touma

Happiness System

I like the idea, given more to do in the game besides lvlup and duel but.. 1.-when lvlup pokes in hardcore resp is very difficult to not die the poke would be very difficult to keep max happiness 2.- pokes lose the happiness inside the pokeball? (in cp or house?) 3.- if happiness works for a...
  11. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou&Symphony Lt

Dusknoir Mightyena Dunsparce Ariados Girafarig Vaporeon Espeon Sandslash Level Tm (/°-°)/ more victims \(°-°\)
  12. Kamijou Touma

Suggestions mega thread

the modern client can be edited more than the old client the old client has many limitations, for that reason they made the modern client
  13. Kamijou Touma

Suggestions mega thread

review the modern client maybe? I still suffer lags in that client, i disable many things, but when many pokes appear, always gives lag just out of curiosity I use the client of PXG and not cause lag and is quite strange because that client has more functions I currently use the old client but...
  14. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou&Symphony Lt

Level Dusk Tms Weavile Sceptile Dunsparce Blissey Lapras Girafaring Electabuzz Ariados Skarmory Myghtyena
  15. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou&Symphony Lt

Cloned Flareon Tm Espeon Ariados Dunsparce Skarmory
  16. Kamijou Touma

Poke's in house

I try a few minutes ago, put pokemon in my house, but I can not is not the pin, because I can trade, buy in shop and only happens with pokemon any idea what it might be?
  17. Kamijou Touma

Suggestion For New Pokemons (Rebalance)

I think this would be better Moves: Egg Bomb --->Toge is an egg with legs and wings, is a representative movement and have fast cd Psychic Stored Power Growl Yawn ----> I Agree whit this Metronome Air Slash --- > future sight but flying type Aura Sphere -- >aura sphere is not a AOE, You can...
  18. Kamijou Touma

Add the last missing type!

i agree the serious problem .. make a rebalance now with this new type complicates something that has been working for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time, but it would be good idea this would be useful to return to the poison pokemon who are currently forgotten by all PD: also in the new...
  19. Kamijou Touma

About Beam Type Attacks

ice beam and psy beam, No. why? ice beam is a stun, psy beam have it psy pokes they have hypnosis Zap Cannon, Charge Beam should be improved, pokemon electric type not have a type of stun to stop the pokemon about solar beam only TM increase damage sry bad english xD
  20. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou&Symphony Lt

Level Tm's Gliscor Blissey Vaporeon Shuckle
Back