Welcome!

Search results

1. J

[22 Nov] Open beta going down

lol.... well good job with everything guys but premium is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much money... :?
  2. J

Toddler: Theres other things to worry about.

Infact i have a girlfriend unlike you. You need to stop butt-fucking your boyfriend and go out and get a job. Nice 300 posts douche bag. I dont cry when i get ass-raped by a boy like u.
  3. J

First Ditto

XD HAH
  4. J

CHansey|Lapras|Porygon [BRAZUKAS]

I dont know which team has it... What team?
  5. J

Were the PA Legacy ;]

Zarkhan my buddy and I.
  6. J

Are you joking me? Hunter you have no friends look how many posts u have douche bag. Go get a life asswipe. Right when you get a life then talk to me. ;]
  7. J

Good try guys ive reported many bugs. Ask Nino and idc if im trying to catch Snorlax I can have alittle fun. Toddler thinks hes hot shit because he thinks its aloud to break rules. Well theres a fucking rules dumbasses. Maybe Toddler thinks there isnt but if thats really him hes a dumbass...
  8. J

HOLY S@#$

God damn who is this sexy whore?
  9. J

Help-me

its underground squirtle island ;x
  10. J

rate the person above you

Im pretty sure im close to 20/10? maybe higher.
  11. J

Toddler, Do i care? I've reported many bugs. Just because its a Beta doesnt mean your aloud to break rules. Unless you dont care then ill just sit at a spawn and not let anyone go to it if you like it that way. So dont just say theres other things to worry about. Try to be a good forum tutor thanks.
  12. J

Common someone ban this kid hes been blocking spawn

Ban please i cannot stand brs..
  13. J

Brazukas Owner Elder Charizard :$

Guys everyone knows BRs are gay. End of problem.
  14. J

BUGS I KNOW OF

Meowth knows cut on dex and cannot use. Graveler evolves 40 and knows moves lvl 30. Dragonite can use Rock smash, not on dex. If server randomly shuts off and u give poke to a friend it duplicates.
  15. J

Hydropump = lawl -,-

I have a Tentacruel lvl 70 and it hits hydro pump hits 400 + 400 on regular pokes = 800 for math lol, 800 with hydropump is shit it hits worst posion bomb. Common it used to be good. Now its a complete joke. [PA] Team I like when u lowered it, but you lowered it way to fucking far. I cant even...
  16. J

Pajelo's fan arts

could you please make me one with a tentacool and my name? THANKS =DDDDDD tentacool rocks
  17. J

Wow... great ppl u have chosen..

See Everyone was doing to me so i did 2x time -,- then i stopped cuz Thor said 2.
  18. J

Nice last day....

I did it 1x time cuz i didnt know we could do then u did it like 50x times CENSORED ask Thor u piece of lieing CENSORED.
Back