Welcome!

Search results

1. krzysiekkn

bug Gengar

The thing is, whenever the Gengar he targets is about to die, instead of dying, it's name, hp bar etc. dissappears, it doesn't move anymore, but it's not dead, keeps attacking and it doesn't count for a task. The only solution to kill that Gengar it to relog, it makes it targetable. Worth...
  2. krzysiekkn

BUG Blastos

The thing is, whenever the blastoise he targets is about to die, instead of dying, it's name, hp bar etc. dissappears, it doesn't move anymore, but it's not dead, keeps attacking and it doesn't count for a task. The only solution to kill that blastoise it to relog, it makes it targetable. Worth...
  3. krzysiekkn

Buy tm 33

BUY TM 33 Reflect Pay In Cash offer You Nick;Krzysiekkn Word: pearl
  4. krzysiekkn

Lost pokemon (-_-#)

-Krzysiekkn -pearl -C flareon 125 witch lava plume Female ultra ball -trade - use today
  5. krzysiekkn

Lost pokemon -_-

-Krzysiekkn -pearl -C flareon 125 witch lava plume male ultra ball -trade - use today
  6. krzysiekkn

Lost Poke Again

-Krzysiekkn -Pearl -Cloned Elektrode 130 , Cloned Pidgeot 106 [M], MR. MIME 130[m]w tm shadow ball -I don't remember ball, Pidgeot Friend Ball, mr mime saffari ball Last Release: 2-3 day, Pidgeot today, mr mime today Acquired: Trade all
  7. krzysiekkn

Lost Poke ;/

- Krzysiekkn -Pearl -Pokemon lose : Alakazam 109 female ,great ball , to last time used today -Obtained : Trade I would like to mention that my pokes are dissapearing quite often, can someone do something with that?
  8. krzysiekkn

I lost my pokemon

Character Name;Krzysiekkn Server; pearl Pokemon lost; Gliscor[M]100,grat ball,tm dark pulse My pokemon Gliscor[M]100] dissapeared after I relog to my noob char and comes back to mani there was 5 pokes against 6 in my character. Got it from Trade Last time released today.
  9. krzysiekkn

I lost Wubuffet

Character Name;Krzysiekkn Server; pearl Pokemon lost; Wubuffent 98 i don't remaber sex, poke ball Last time released last week Got it from Trade
  10. krzysiekkn

I lost my pokemon

Character Name;Krzysiekkn Server; pearl Pokemon lost; Hallowen Clefable 105 [M] Saffari ball , tm 03 water pulse and 29 psychic My pokemon Hallowen Clefable 105 [M] dissapeared after I relog to diamond server and comes back to pearl there was 5 pokes against 6 in my character. Got it from...
  11. krzysiekkn

bugged Eevee egg Helps

Hi ;3 I have problem with Bugged Egg. It's eevee egg. He does not want to hatch. Please, Help me :D 16:21 You see an Egg. Position: [X: 3451] [Y: 3009] [Z: 7]. Nick: Krzysiekkn "Pearl"
Back