Welcome!

Search results

1. Suggest Name

This is my turn...

Well... I need to say... I've said "Maritos please delete me" But he didn't deleted.. I think cause he likes me.. I don't know about it... Hehehe, But I really Like you Maritos, And I really like some people who helped me in my journey.. Maritos, Lokomello Second, Chaaps, Abble, Khan, Veega...
  2. Suggest Name

[REPORT] Spam at Help-Channel.

The print says everything... PS: Niicke Darth said "?" was just a miss click..
  3. Suggest Name

Hp Up~

I know the game PAdventures isn't based on gameboy.. But if all first 50 Tm's being added.. Why don't add Hp Up? Is an item that increases the Hp of your pokemon a little (In game boy, add 1 hp) In Pa, I should it need's to add 50 hp (If added) EDIT: with a maximum amount that can be used per...
  4. Suggest Name

Fix all new items' names (Juanito/Gaby/Armando)

Big Pearl appear with name "Big Diamond" in NPC trade. EDIT: Not only that, need to review other items in Juanito, Armando and Gaby
  5. Suggest Name

[REPORT] Cuelinho

It means !Createguild "Gm mother *"
  6. Suggest Name

[REPORT] Big Men

Changing pokes in PA For another game. NOTE: This character is level 10, I think the account or ip should be checked.. 16:38 Big Men [10]: WYMIENIE KASE/POKI NA ********** ZA POKI/KASE TUTAJ
  7. Suggest Name

I Think Anything Is Wrong There...

The atack "Roar" was implanted in Ninetales right? I just make this thread cause wild ninetales NEVER use this movement... I don't know if it's a bug or not... But it need to change, I've killed some Ninetales and this atack wasn't used.. Thank's Suggest Name
  8. Suggest Name

A Little Problem With Client

Well... I've bought a new computer cause my another broke ._. System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional 1.86GHz, 1,99GB RAM I've already downloaded and redownloaded the client but still a little problem: Everytime when I'll open clent I got a black screen (it stays for like 1 second) and my...
  9. Suggest Name

For Players Who Want To Know About The Update.

Well. I've seen many players complaining because the update doesn't arrive.. So I've create this thread. The update list is organized every day by Hohenheim of the Light.. You all can see it in Maritos signature.. That's the link...
  10. Suggest Name

[REPORT] Davidus

Every place I go he follow me and trap.. I have to many lag, so i can't scape from it. I know.. I don't have many evidences for a banishment, cause I've died So I think he need a notation.. And if he wants to claim, he can post a Thread here too.
  11. Suggest Name

[REPORT] Guzzover

At help channel.
  12. Suggest Name

PvP Need Some Changes.

Well, I was seeing some players dueling, and I noticed that many players making a "noob duel" using blink and going to protection zone area.. I think when the players are dueling should not be allowed to enter the protected area and not cross the fence...
  13. Suggest Name

A Suggestive Shop!

Hello there! I'm Suggest Name from diamond server and it is my shop. Thank's everyone! [S]ell Nope. ~~ ><' [C]hange Gengar 118[F][Super Ball] + Cash For Gengar High Level [C]hange Kabutops 118[F][Purple Ball] + Cash For Kabutops High Level [C]hange Alakazam 123[F][Great Ball] + Cash For...
  14. Suggest Name

[REPORT] Magby gab

The player Magby gab was offending GM's, Tutors and Players at help channel. I mean the better is report. Thank's anyway.
  15. Suggest Name

Buying TM Thunderbolt

Buying TM Thunderbolt ~Offer~ ~~ Sell Chansey 71 (Almost 72) Sell Dewgong 67 Sell Dragonite 102 Offer ><
  16. Suggest Name

A "Suggestive" Shop

Alright! This is My little shop. [S]ell Jolteon [63] (Acc Tops 70+ Or Offer) [S]ell 2 Diamond (Offer) [S]ell Mr Mime [92] (Offer) [S]ell 17 Scythes [S]ell Hitmonchan [81] (Offer) Accepting Candies, Good pokes and Pure Cash. (NO EEVEE - NO ONIX) Thank's Everyone ><'
Back