Welcome!

Search results

1. J

TMs, HMs and Move Tutors

My idea is: To prevent massive starters using pidgey, so they can have a Pidgeot sooner, my suggestion is implanting TMs and HMs. This way, you wouldn't just catch a Fearow and fly off right away <_< HMs would include every ability that can be used in PA: Dig, Fly, Surf, Light (should be FLASH)...
  2. J

Changing items

Title says all. Since this game is NOT Pobr, the items' names should NOT be the same as PObr's. So...lets change some names: Leaves: Why not make a sprite of only 1 leaf and call it "Leaf", when u get more than 1, it gets the same sprite as "Leaves" Imam: If this item is implemented too, change...
  3. J

Not a screenshot but still...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GD_9hjforw video by me and masterchief xD
  4. J

Pidgeys' Express Mail Delivery

So here's the idea: the other day i watched a pokemon episode that was showing Pidgeys that deliver mail (johto adventures, i know xD) so anyways, why not have it here? This way, we could just take off the Computer Mail thingy that no one knows that exists and replace it with PIDGEYS' MAIL...
  5. J

Guilds need more advantages

When ur in a guild u can only hunt together, what u can do even without being in a guild. SOO my suggestions are: Party bag (Vol:50): A bag that every member of the guild could use in a hunt (would be hard to make the system but would be cool) Guild "headquarters": Just like in Tibia, however...
  6. J

Pokemon pearls

Since pokemon online has a topic like that, why can't we? ;) Post here funny or stoopid things players say. 15:01 Teteu [18]: whats cubone ? 15:01 Ufel [32]: noob 20:21 Luuh [59]: Vendo minha irmã, tem 15 anos, pronta rpa perder a virgindade ofertas !! translation /: sell my sister, she's 15...
  7. J

Changing some attacks

Hey there guys. I'd like to make a suggestion about changing some attacks, like: Chansey's Restore is Softboiled; Abra should have a distance melee (not an attack but anyways); ABRA SHOULD HAVE CONFUSION AT LVL 10! Because if u catch an abra at lvl 10, it only learns psy pulse and restore, and...
  8. J

How to edit your assignature?

Also, how to edit your avatar? Sorry guys, i just dont know... :oops: :mrgreen:
  9. J

Hey there

Hey guys, my name is nick and i'm glad to be here at the forum ;D
Back