Welcome!

Search results

1. Khylithos

Feebas evolves to Milotic

Hi everybody, I would like to show you what's wrong with Feebas or Milotic In the following images you can see that Feebas evolves with a Prism Scale on level 60. But in the next image from Milotic you can see Milotic that starts doing attacks since level 50. I hope that it could be fixed but...
  2. Khylithos

Feebas Catch!!

Well Guys Im so freaking happy!!! I hope Prism Scale is incomming!
  3. Khylithos

Can't log in on Padventures

Hello guys, I was searching on the forums if there was any thread about my problem, but I did not found any.. thats why I started this thread. I have downloaded the new client 8.7 when I did it I started as normally the client, I fill in my account name and password after that I reached my...
  4. Khylithos

Suggestions about improvements of the Death Penatly

Here it comes! Last week the death penalty for characters has been added to this game, we all know that not everybody is happy about it! I think that also everybody knows that this new death penalty has been added to make this game harder. Something I dont get straight with my brains xD Most...
  5. Khylithos

Buy Corphish! Sell 2x Electirzer! and alot of other stuff

Buy: Corphish or Crawdaunt Dusk Stone 10 Diamonds (3k) Sell: 2x Electrizer 5000 Rocket Balls (5hd each = 25k total) Scizor 116M TM 13 Ice Beam (2,5k) 9 Cloned Tickets (4k each) Talk to Avellana, Prexius or Khylithos in Game (World is Pearl)
  6. Khylithos

Daily mission Bug at Ghost stage

Hello, I don't know if it is already reported but I went to the Ghost Part of the Daily mission. There I enterd and killed Ghastly.. and now it happens.. I was killing Haunter, but my pokemon got stunned by "fear" as we all know is that, your pokemon will walk away from his enemey if he got this...
  7. Khylithos

Quest of Elements for 100+ Pokes

finished alot of thanks to everybody that helped!!
  8. Khylithos

Khylithos get banned because of what?

Yo all I think you should know what just happend I was ksing a dude on vulpix because he was annoying.. so I killed everything I used the movement "Follow" on this guy and I was ksing him. Well few minutes later there was GM Dollneaz, we met a few times before because I was ksing other ppl...
  9. Khylithos

Khylithos Shop

Searching for a Team to make Quest of elements Charizard [X] Alakazam [X] Onix [X] Meganium [X] Typlosion [X] Gengar [X] Vaporeon [X] Jolteon [X] Flareon [X] Sell Alakazam 93M Venusaur 113M With Giga Drain Ninetails 50F Seaking 60M Wiggly 46M Metal Coat Character Name in Game: Khylithos /...
Back