Welcome!

Search results

1. Bomberotapia

Bombero off

Bueno antes que nada quise hacerlo en esta seccion ya que todos mis conocidos hablan español como lo dice el titulo me retiro muchachos son muchos factores los que me obligan a mi retiro quisiera agradecer a todos los que alguna vez me ayudaron a todos los miembros del staff por la oportunidad...
  2. Bomberotapia

Spanish-chat en pearl necesita otro tutor

Bueno quise hacer este treahd en español por obias razones, Bueno el asunto es este ahi muchos tutores en spanish chat pero realmente cuando de estos están activos? si acaso el unico que se a visto es Zecao y una que otra vez a ozai, crus esta al pendiente del chat pero pues al ser br(sin...
  3. Bomberotapia

Ilegal Trading

4. Bomberotapia

Award to the best tutor :D

When one is boring speaks or thinks many things this time talking about who was the best tutor is me to come up with this idea. He is every 3 months one would be voting here in the Forum to choose the best tutor the recompense would be which a kind of trophy, It will have that return it every...
  5. Bomberotapia

Congratz Crus :D

We all know you've done your best for PA, you deserve your promotion for an Gamemaster Congratulations!
  6. Bomberotapia

Hallowen Teddiursa

When you toss a ball to the Hallowen Teddiursa says you throw ball to the Combusken EDIT: Block balls on Halloween Teddiursa
  7. Bomberotapia

Cloned raticate

He was on the cloned island when I decided to throw balls at the raticates capturing one When I went back to throw another ball I realized that counter not is reboot, capturing one again, and when returned to another new ball not reset the counter
  8. Bomberotapia

Racism and destructive behavior

The pictures say all, exist function ignore but please is a channel public,It is outraeous that some players continue to be racist
  9. Bomberotapia

Find Hole Buged Blackthorn

Used Find hole and not open 16:53 You see muddy floor. Position: [X: 2870] [Y: 4384] [Z: 5].
  10. Bomberotapia

Eggs :/

19:06 You see a broom. It weighs 11.00 oz. Position: [X: 2647] [Y: 4460] [Z: 6]. Picked up 4 eggs that were on the floor and is transformed into brooms I picked up these 4 eggs
  11. Bomberotapia

Ncp Sylverius

the ncp does not say how many pokes used in the duel 06:02 You see Sylverius. Position: [X: 2668] [Y: 4570] [Z: 7].
  12. Bomberotapia

Respawn?

This site is respawn or not?... wonder why if it seems respawn :/ Position: [X: 3023] [Y: 4801] [Z: 5].
  13. Bomberotapia

Respawn?

I was walking through the national park and I found this site that appears to respawn,I was stopped 10 min. and not appeared nothing Position: [X: 2323] [Y: 4389] [Z: 8].
  14. Bomberotapia

Snubbull

This buged or looted ice orbs?
  15. Bomberotapia

Missing Exxegguter

does not appears Exxeggutor---Bulbasaur Island Position: [X: 3091] [Y: 2960] [Z: 7].
  16. Bomberotapia

Boringsssss!!!!

17. Bomberotapia

Question

good afternoon, I would like to know if this bug launch omastar because only down 300 for hit or is that is only a passive? Sorry for my english :3
  18. Bomberotapia

Admins, Gms, HERE IS A PROBLEM WITH Premiumm account!!!

ENGLISH Good afternoon, I'm making this post with all the respect you deserve, to ask if there's any error in the accounts, because my account says I have only 3 premmium days left. Yesterday while I was in Saffari I met with a friend and I told him tha I just had 3 premmy days left and he told...
Back