Welcome!

Search results

1. saiqop

Professional Pitcher Gloves on Plati

Professional Pitcher Gloves: Triggers extra catch chance at 90% of balls instead of 100%. Works only for very rare Pokemon. I was thinking this item is very cool but in platinum this item will rarely activate, since rarely a pokemon reach the 100% without being caught cause the catch rate is...
  2. saiqop

BUGGED STAIRS WITH NEW VIEW MODES

x = 4029, y = 3056, z = 7 Entering this stairs with "view mode: 3" [(ctrl+.)x2] and all the zoom out makes the client crash :S
  3. saiqop

Valentine's decoration bug

Hi, i would like to report a bug about the valentine's battle pass concerning Valentine's Backpack. Today some people in the guild (Black Pearl) noticed that a lot of decoration is given in the valentine's backpack but only for those who completed backpack's task with some delay, all of the...
  4. saiqop

Developing a Discord Bot

Hi, celebihype I'm developing an information bot for discord, it has several functions chillumbreon, for example: A filter to get a list of pokemon who have an attackcharmanderok A filter to get a list of pokemon who have an abillityevilskyuper A sistem that shows how does a TM...
  5. saiqop

[Support] addon acolyte

i tried to get the "Acolyte #1" addon which says it needs the item "character addon", i bought it from premium store, but when i try to get it it displays a message: Professor Oak: You don't have the required base outfit for this addon! how can i check which base outfit it needs? or can anyone...
  6. saiqop

cant login

Client updated to 10.7.7 but a message keeps appearing saying "only players with client 10.7.6 are allowed"
  7. saiqop

Some NPC wont work as usual in the new client

English In the new client, the NPC Santiago (the one that buy pokes) wont work as usual, normally, when i say "hi" a selling chart would come up and i could sell all the pokemons from my Depot, but now i have to do it the old way, go to the depot take out 6 pokes and say "sell all" and return...
  8. saiqop

[Support] having 2 pc and playing with diferent accounts

Hi, i post this because today i was playing in my desk pc and in my laptop (one of them was healing the other char), with two different accounts, the thing is a GM asked me why i was doing this, and i tried to explain but he said it was illegal, but is it? i mean, i can have a friend here...
  9. saiqop

Buy dratini

buy dratini male, pay 4k contact me as saiqop
Back