Welcome!

Search results

1. bossmaster

[Recovery] Wrong pokemon on recover!!

hi, Raissa you sent me a normal Alakazam and the one I had lost was cloned: x ->Pokemon lost: Cloned Alakazam [130][M] tm tri atk and rain dance, (Fast ball) eudinho was sent it on the thread ->Pokemon lost: Cloned Alakazam [130][M] tm tri atk and rain dance SERIAL Z-5785 Player...
  2. bossmaster

[Recovery] Rollback in some pokemon's

I was playing yesterday on my other char, and took these pokes, and then returned to my house when I entered today they will disappear ->Nick: Itachiuchiha (the character that I was in the case) ->World: Pearl ->Pokemon lost: Mr mime [130] TM Shadow storm ->Last Month I Released it...
  3. bossmaster

[Recovery] Edson capoli pokes rollback

Helping my friend Edson capoli, some pokes gone: EMPOLEON 114 TM 46/03 FEMALE , last use: this week TORTERRA 92 FEMALE , last use this week MAMOSWINE 130 TM 33/26 MALE ULTRABALL, last use: this week MISMAGIUS FEMALE TM 27/29 GB NAME LILITH ,dont remember AMPHAROS 119 CATCH UB , last use: this...
  4. bossmaster

[Recovery] rollback pokemon

Hello, me again ;d I forgot to mention in the last post one pokemon: It was lost in rollback: Mamoswine [130] (dont remember sex) TM sheer cold and reflect in premier ball, Last used yesterday by Xlaks Bossmaster pearl
  5. bossmaster

[Recovery] Some pokes and duplicate on my house

Hey everyone! Some pokes are gone: Wiglytuff [130][M] TM Reflect and Rain Dance- Name: Machi IN LOVE BALL. Last used yesterday by xlaks Bronzong [130] TM Doom dezire and Shadow storm- In love ball. Last used yesterday by Xlaks Cloned Alakzam [130][F] TM Rain dance and Tri Atk - In fast ball...
  6. bossmaster

Where is the npc?

the npc that buys pure essence disappeared from slateport (in lavender too, ecruteak idk): Sorry for bad english, Bossmaster Pearl
  7. bossmaster

[Support] My pokes turned broom

My pokes turned it after going on nurse joy: 14:15 Nurse Joy: Hello Bossmaster, I can heal your pokemons. 14:15 Bossmaster [188]: heal 14:15 Nurse Joy: Do you want to heal your pokemons? 14:15 Bossmaster [188]: yes 14:15 Bossmaster [188]: yes 14:15 Nurse Joy: I am currently healing your Pokemon...
  8. bossmaster

Bossmaster [LT]

9. bossmaster

[Complaint] Outfit Tournament help!

Hello Today when I entered the pokemon, my outfit (mage,I received as a prize of the tournament) is gone (i dont changed it), and my char was thus: proof that I had outfit: Why did this happen? , I want my clothes back :c. Thanks for attention and sorry for bad english (google translator...
  10. bossmaster

[Recovery] Lost my Cloned Beedril

Hello, I lost my beedril cloned, I bought today from player Pow-slayder for 1.5k. I bought on my other char Itachiuchiha. Cloned Beedril [45] female in ultra ball. Thanks, sorry bad english ;d.
  11. bossmaster

True Friendship [LT]

New Guild On Pearl. Inviting Just Friend Leaders: Sky darkness , Leozimbolado and Midnight dreamer. Founders: Midnight Dreamer , Leozimbolado, Sky Darkness.
  12. bossmaster

[Life Thread] Boss lt o/

Bom criei minha LT para postar meus negocios livremente sem ninguem ficar reclamando , entao postarei tudo aque o/ Bem vindo a minha LT
  13. bossmaster

[Sell] Bossmaster

Sold--
  14. bossmaster

[Buy and Sell] Bossmaster

Sell Scizor [130] male with atract and bug buzz (offer u)
  15. bossmaster

The Best's of Pearl [LT]

New Guild BR: The Best's of Pearl//// Leaders : Purfinha and Edson Capoli And Leozimbolado
  16. bossmaster

Bug in my house (curtains)

Inglish google translate> The curtains of my house disappeared, this is a bug? they lasted three days and will disappear .... I expect an answer. By:Bossmaster on pearl BR>As cortinas da minha casa sumiram de repente, isso é um bug? elas duraram 3 dias e sumirao .... espero alguma resposta...
Back