Welcome!

Search results

1. Sky Darkness

Anniversary 13th Deungeon Bug

I don't know how but ..... I just lost much time to kill this ....
  2. Sky Darkness

[Support] Pokedex

Hi, some time ago I caught Crystal Onix but it didn't change my Caught on Pokedex as you can see in the picture below: I worked a lot to conquest it and I've seen that nowadays the Caught changes on pokedex. Could fix mine.
  3. Sky Darkness

Crystal Onix

Hi, some days ago Crystal Onix was rebalanced. I guess its look great instead the old one; I just would like to beg the GODS to change ONLY the Sprite of Protection like this suggestion : http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?44044-Crystal-Onix-s-Movest&highlight=Crystal note: doesn't...
  4. Sky Darkness

Catch&Profile

Player: Eolo He reported some bugs. The first bug is about his Sentret catch. Even he using more balls it doesn't count, also doesn't show with the command !catch. 18:08 Eolo [201]: 17:08 No extra chance: this Pokemon doesn't get extra chance. The second one is about his fishing, that doesn't...
  5. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Player: Swampman World: Diamond Pokemons: Kingdra - 89F - ( Bought at market this week ) Onix - 65M - ( Caught this week ) Alakazam - 85 F All pokemons were used this week, He tried to pass they for other character throwing at the floor then server went down with no alert/ message.
  6. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Player: Drogozz World: Diamond Pokemon: Ferrothorn [62] TM Grassy Terrain Ability Suction Cups Bought on market around 3 months ago with Androxus character Used The current TM around 2-3 days ago
  7. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Pokemon: Chansey 82 - no tms - Pokeball Last used: July,09 Player: Sunnypinky / Prysmo No more infos.
  8. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Player: Ledesmaa / Carlosledesmajunin World: Diamond Pokemons: Mightyena Lv 75 AB: Moxie Eevee LV 51 AB: Adaptability Flareon Lv 52 Kofing Lv 26 Arbok Lv 56 Excadrill Lv 46 Granbull Lv 46 Cubchoo Lv 25 Miltank Lv 87 AB: Sap Sipper Remoraid Lv 25 Tangela Lv 52 Farfetch'd Lv 54 Altaria Lv 60...
  9. Sky Darkness

Happy B-Day Gaydinho

From Daenerys: "Today we are celebrating the birthday of a great friend, be assured of the strength that lies within you and all things will go in the best way possible. Give a wide smile of confidence and tranquility and give God's hands the solution of your problems. For us it is a pride to...
  10. Sky Darkness

[Support] Border / Sidebar

Oi ! Does someone know how to reduce these sidebar ? My one was in this way : I've done some idiot's thing that I don't know what, and now my interface is like: Ps: I already disabled "left sidebar" on options.
  11. Sky Darkness

Improving the moveset bar

Oi ! Well mates, I'd like to suggest a count on moveset bar For example: Note: This picture is just to illustrate my idea, I made this on paint app that's why it isn't look nice 1st Reason - It maybe appears noob's thing ( and of course is ) but sometimes I choose the wrong move because I...
  12. Sky Darkness

See you later

It's not a goodbye. Take it as a SEE YOU LATER <3 YOU ALL ARE IN MY <3 THANKS TO EACH MOMENT TOGETHER LOV U
  13. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Player: Echegato World: Pearl Pokemons: Steelix 120 F , Great Ball Bought around 1 year ago Last used: this month ( around 1 week ago ) Typhlosion 92 M , Great Ball Bought around 1 year ago Last used: this month ( around 1 week ago ) Slowbro 81 M , TM Shadow Ball , Great Ball Bought...
  14. Sky Darkness

Tutorship Recruitment [Pearl]

Hello Everybody! In this thread we are going to select 1-3 Tutors for Portuguese-Channel 1 Tutor for Spanish-Channel 1 Tutor for Polish-Channel Do you want to become one? It’s your chance! Just sign up here! Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. Be an active and...
  15. Sky Darkness

P.A Trailer Contest

Hello everybody! We would like to invite you all to participate in our P.A Trailer Contest! What do I have to do ? - Use your imagination - Make an attractive trailer Contest Rules: - Trailer must be maximum of 5 minutes - Your video should have Padventures logo - Feel free to call friends...
  16. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Lost Poke

Player: Malvix World: Pearl P.Lost: Flareon [80~~82][F] Pink or Love ball Last Released:September He traded a sandslash for a flareon long ago.
  17. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Lost Poke

Player: Kyo Hanaki World: Pearl Pokemon Lost: Weaville [88][M] Great Ball TM: Dragon Claw Last Released:Today He bought Sneasel 52.
  18. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Player:Bizourinho Trainer World: Pearl Pokemon Lost: Lapras [90][M], Super Ball He released it today and he bought it around 3 weeks ago.
  19. Sky Darkness

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Player:Neon Crazy World: Diamond Pokemon Lost: Kingdra [100][M],Pokeball, TM : 03 Water Pulse / 46 Hydropump Dragonite [93][M],Draco,Fast Ball, TM: 33 Reflect Heracross [100][ he doesn't remember the gender],Safari Ball, TM: 28 X-Scissor / 41 Sky Uppercut Halloween Clefable [53][M] TM: 23...
  20. Sky Darkness

Blissey looks like Chansey

She evolved her chansey (w/ nurse addon) into Blissey and later he dueled and it fainted .She healed her blissey but now it looks like a chansey.
Back