Welcome!

Search results

1. makid

Players PA Ideas

Buenas disculpen las molestias, escribo con la intención de sugerir si pueden agregar en la pagina algo parecido a las ultimas muertes pero colocar las ultimas 10 capturas de los jugadores y clasificarlo por mundo, además podrian agregar también coordenadas al mapa asi evitan el estar dando clic...
  2. makid

Global Tournament 2016

Makid Pearl
  3. makid

Tutor Recruitment [Pearl]

Character Name: Makid World: Pearl Languages: English and Spanish
  4. makid

PA Drawing Contest!

This is my picture of my two favorite animes.. :rolleyes: Makid // Pearl
  5. makid

no matter what the directors say you were and always will be a true leader you were made for that

no matter what the directors say you were and always will be a true leader you were made for that
  6. makid

miss you back soon at least as a player either so we'll be there supporting you

miss you back soon at least as a player either so we'll be there supporting you
  7. makid

[Recovery] I lost 2 of my pokes

Bump...
  8. makid

[Recovery] se me desaparecieron de mi casa

Write it all in English
  9. makid

I lost porygon2 111 with tm thunder and Umbreon 113M in rollback I need help i left the pokes on my brothers' house david deoz to pass them to another account to make the daily quest Name: makidforever Server: Pearl
  10. makid

I Lost My Pokemon

I lost my blaziken 102F in Ball normal with tm lava plume i need help please Name: Makidforever Server: Pearl
  11. makid

I lost Ampharos 61M and Chansey 58 to totto my brother in rollback Name: makidforever Server: Pearl Name: Totto Server: Pearl
  12. makid

New Posted For Events From Guild

¡¡Join My World And Face Your Destiny!!
  13. makid

[Tuesday 28th february, servers & site down for DDoS]

Please try to solve the problem
Back