Welcome!

Search results

1. Kirminex

[Recovery] Rollaback 3 pm MX

Lost after finishing dailys on the following characters in Diamond: Kirmi Kirminex Parousia Buccaneer Pokemons: 1-Dragonite 130 Reflect/Sanstorm 2-Lapras 130 Reflect/Water pulse 3-Golem 130 4-Swampert 130 Water pulse/Ice beam 5-Cloyster 130 Water Pulse/Hydro pump...
  2. Kirminex

[Recovery] Lost Espeon

Lost it earlier today, was on the house floor, it wasnt stolen since both me and the other person allowed to enter dont have it. Espeon Level: 88(if not 89) Sex: Male TM: TM48 Shadowstorm Ball: Pokeball Got it from an egg on turtle Dragon and left it on the day care till lvl 70 where i took...
  3. Kirminex

Poliwrath dex loot

4. Kirminex

Blissey

First off all this is not a rebalance thread so dont start yelling at me xD so yeah im one of the players who likes pokes for how they look, so in the past i hated blisseys cuse they looked all pixelated and it wasnt very tempting for me to get one, so some moths ago i learnt how to sprite edit...
  5. Kirminex

[Suggestion]new rare loot

So as we all know with this new update we are all able to see the loot of all pokes in the dex of the pokemon and i noticed that not many pokemons drop tms so i started thinking about some way to add a new rare loots as in this game, we dont rly use equipment or anything like that so its hard to...
Back