Welcome!

Search results

1. ildfjur

so, why the deleted?

03:55 [PA] Jano on Platinum has taken the action "Deletion" against: Letoxico, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour". explain this deleted, was because my post?
  2. ildfjur

explain this pls

hi, well im back on pad like 1 month ago, on platinum, well this thread is to someone explain to me how in the hell a pj lvl -100 get the elder charizard addon (not available for players), and get tm brick break-tm sandstorm-tm reflect ?? she has no second char, she bearly know about the game...
  3. ildfjur

Sell sell

Sell gallade 130 w reflect and sky uppercut blissey 130 w reflect and blizzard -- u offer or ignored --
  4. ildfjur

Sell sell

Sell gallade 130 w reflect and sky uppercut blissey 130 w reflect and blizzard -- u offer or ignored --
  5. ildfjur

report against Guacamole

well i will put some pics and then explain. http://2.ii.gl/dEVtHzPp.jpg http://2.ii.gl/lOz-oOgV.jpg as u can see here we have how guacamole is telling me, that he is returning me a pory2 w aerial ace, and i borrow him a pory2 130 full xp with blizzard and thunder, well i want my pory2 back or...
  6. ildfjur

Toxico Shop

BUY >>>Tm Rain Dance - Tm Thunder - Cloned Dragonite w reflect and another Tm (Pay in pure cash) - Octillery any lvl with Sheer Cold --
  7. ildfjur

Toxico Shop

Buy tm reflect (pay cash) - tm water pulse - tm thunder --
  8. ildfjur

Buy cloned kazam

Buy Cloned Alakazam any lvl with or without tm's---- PAY PURE CASH --- put ur price here and we can deal
  9. ildfjur

help pls

hi, pls help me to update the new client, i dont why i cant, i download from the page, from all host's, this is the error...
  10. ildfjur

Buy and sell

BUY ralts (f) - kirlia (f) or gardevoir w reflect --- say ur price i pay in cash -- SELL 180 diamonds 2.5k x 10
  11. ildfjur

Lost pokes =/

Hi, somes pokes have dissapear u.u, i cant find them, pls help me, the problem is that i dont remember their lvl's, but i know how i get them, these pokes are two tangelas, one lvl 35-45 catch it and the other lvl 65-75 from trade --- plz help me =/ (this pokes have no tm's) Name = Toxico...
  12. ildfjur

Mega spam and trade on spanish channel

Plz do something, we really need some tutors that DO THE WORK, this behaviour of the players on the channel is coming from very days along
  13. ildfjur

Cheater on here // wanna buy pokes for real money

Ty for ur time =) Pd: The text is in spanis.
  14. ildfjur

Queja sobre el tutor Agustinnnn...un muted sin razon alguna.

Bueno, para ser corto y preciso, en esta foto sale como el tutor agustinnnn me dio muted por trade, pero me sorprende ya que en ningún momento puse un trade, solo hice una pregunta referente de la posesión de cierto ítem, lo cual bajo ninguna circunstancia es trade, espero aconsejen a este tutor...
  15. ildfjur

[Recovery] missing pokes

hi there, well i have a problem here, i connect to my pad acc, and when i go to my cp i see that are some pokemons missing, for example my magmar 100 f with tm23 + scout eye addon dissapear from my cp, my vileplume 101 M too, and now im checking what else dissapear from my cp and maybe hole acc...
  16. ildfjur

[Complaint] SECOND TIME WITH THIS POST plz dont ignore ;)

Hi there, well i need some solution here, i lost all my time on cloned island because the server was OFF, plz give me some solution, i think that iff you will give 3 premium days for free to all players, the Gm's also will give the items that the people lost back, just like my ticket to cloned...
  17. ildfjur

[Recovery] a Ticket to cloned island LOST

Hi there, well i need some solution here, i lost all my time on cloned island because the server was OFF, plz give me some solution, i think that iff you will give 3 premium days for free to all players, the Gm's also will give the items that the people lost back, just like my ticket to cloned...
Back