Welcome!

Search results

1. ildfjur

Mini Contest

done =D
  2. ildfjur

so, why the deleted?

03:55 [PA] Jano on Platinum has taken the action "Deletion" against: Letoxico, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour". explain this deleted, was because my post?
  3. ildfjur

explain this pls

well, that was something weird to read, is like a WTF, this guy maybe is stone or something PD: Still waiting for some answer to fix the problem, loot of players on platinum are complaining about this
  4. ildfjur

explain this pls

dude is not just the addon, is all the shits happen on platinum, the addon was the first anomaly, now the tm's, maybe tomorrow she will appear with all cloneds....and for those that are defending this, she dont know how to go to cloned ;)
  5. ildfjur

explain this pls

ok, now explain the elder zard addon, is not available for players, so how she get it? u're right that dont affect the gameplay, but still is not fair for all the other players
  6. ildfjur

explain this pls

what if i told u that she dont do daily, dont have sec char, and far as i know u cant get the elder zard addon from daily
  7. ildfjur

explain this pls

hi, well im back on pad like 1 month ago, on platinum, well this thread is to someone explain to me how in the hell a pj lvl -100 get the elder charizard addon (not available for players), and get tm brick break-tm sandstorm-tm reflect ?? she has no second char, she bearly know about the game...
  8. ildfjur

Yugo Platinum :P

u should put price's, and more info, like if u acc items/pokes/cash in another world
  9. ildfjur

P.A Trailer Contest

keep with the good work
  10. ildfjur

Children's Day lottery

Letoxico Platinum
  11. ildfjur

[Sell] Gallade & Blissey

bro berolath is in his work now, tomorrow at this same hour he will be on and you can make the trade
  12. ildfjur

Sell sell

Sell gallade 130 w reflect and sky uppercut blissey 130 w reflect and blizzard -- u offer or ignored --
  13. ildfjur

Sell sell

Sell gallade 130 w reflect and sky uppercut blissey 130 w reflect and blizzard -- u offer or ignored --
  14. ildfjur

report against Guacamole

well i will put some pics and then explain. http://2.ii.gl/dEVtHzPp.jpg http://2.ii.gl/lOz-oOgV.jpg as u can see here we have how guacamole is telling me, that he is returning me a pory2 w aerial ace, and i borrow him a pory2 130 full xp with blizzard and thunder, well i want my pory2 back or...
  15. ildfjur

[Sell] Sell cloned dragonite 82f

Toxico
  16. ildfjur

[Sell] Sell cloned dragonite 82f

90k, take it or leave it
  17. ildfjur

Tutor Toxico~~Kser

show pics, if u dont have a solid argument, pls go cry to another thread, ty
  18. ildfjur

Tutor Toxico~~Kser

again a report against me for a supose KS? haha omg, when u gonna learn, first, show some pics or video, second, u die in the resp, so i was there, the resp was mine and u came to ks...
  19. ildfjur

Toxico Shop

gtfo!!!
  20. ildfjur

Toxico Shop

ok u lucky bastard >.< give me ur luck now!
Back